Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
5 areas in Austria where you can enjoy skiing until May
Ski season in Austria it is in full swing and hundreds of thousands of tourists have already enjoyed the impeccable quality of the slopes and the snow. While many European resorts are just opening their ski slopes, Austria is preparing its slopes for spring skiing. Most ski resorts in Austria keep their slopes open until mid-May, when skiers can enjoy the adrenaline rush on the slopes in the warm sunlight.
Skiing in March, April and even May enjoys a growing success among tourists because it has three major advantages:
• good weather and longer day;
• lower prices, being considered end of season;
• less crowding.
Which are the most popular 5 regions for spring skiing?
1. Tyrol, events for tourists at the end of the ski season. Tyrol offers tourists the opportunity to ski until June, the 5 glaciers in the region, but has prepared for tourists and a whole series of events in April and May: Top of the Mountain Concert, which will be played by Robbie Williams , (NEVER ever); Electric Mountain Festival (4-2 April), with the world's most famous DJs; Mountain Beach Party (TUESDAY April).
2. Innsbruck, the city where you can reach the tram to the base of the ski slope. Olympia SkiWorld Innsbruck brings together 9 slopes in Innsbruck, for which a secure access permit is sufficient. Over 300 km of slopes with different difficulties await all ski enthusiasts. Those who choose the Olympia SkiWorld Innsbruck package benefit from free bus transportation to the desired slope (offer valid until April) and accommodation at a 4 * hotel.
3. Schladming-Dachstein, the ski area just 800 kilometers away from Timișoara, awaits its tourists until the end of April, with many surprises and activities. They can choose to stay at one of the over 50 mountain huts, with a traditional menu from Styria.
4. Salzburg, the ideal choice for tourists who want to combine sport with cultural activities. Tourists who will choose to spend the spring ski holiday in the resorts of the Salzburg region will also be able to participate in the Easter Festival that takes place during the 12-21 April 2014.
5. Hochzillertal Kaltenbach has been declared the best ski resort in the world (Skiresort.de). The quality of the slopes is very good, 90% of the slopes having artificial snow devices so as to allow the proper performance of the winter sports either during the day or at night.