I got vaccinated with COVID-19. Where can I travel without restrictions?
Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
The AirlinesTravel.ro team has chosen to be vaccinated against the new coronavirus. We all fell into the 3rd category of people eligible for vaccination. Personally, I inoculated with Moderna. I'm waiting for the booster! We have chosen to do this for several reasons. First of all, for the health of us and those around us. We want to actively contribute to the reduction of new coronavirus cases and may eventually get rid of the COVID-19 pandemic. We don't tell you what to do. Choose for yourself whether to get vaccinated or not, but research yourself first. Don't be influenced by others. Regarding side effects, I did not have. Only a slight pain in the area of the sting, which diminished from day to day.
In addition to the health reason, we are active people and travelers. We want to travel more and not be pressured by the tests done against the new coronavirus. Once vaccinated, in many cases we will no longer need PCR or antigen tests.
Currently, there are many discussions at European level, but also on the global novel on how to relaunch aviation and tourism. The decision was made to implement a digital green certificate to facilitate movement between countries and regions. The European Union guarantees that this certificate does not mean compulsory vaccination, but offers a little more flexibility. Those who do not have it, will be able to travel based on other conditions imposed by the authorities. For example, some countries will require PCR or antigen tests for those who do not have a vaccination certificate. At the same time, those who have gone through the disease and have been naturally immunized will have the same benefits as those tested or vaccinated.
According to current information, there are several countries that allow the entry of those tested / vaccinated or immunized without further restrictions and without quarantine. In order for those vaccinated to be eligible for unrestricted travel, they must have both doses administered or one dose according to the vaccine administered and at least 10 days after the booster.
The list of countries that have already implemented exemptions for vaccinated travelers is constantly evolving. This list will change quickly, so you should always check it for the latest information.
List of countries that have implemented exemptions for vaccinated travelers
- Antigua and Barbuda - Quarantine is not mandatory unless specifically requested by the authorities;
- Bangladesh - No quarantine is required if the second dose of Pfizer or AstraZeneca vaccine is provided;
- Belize - No quarantine or test is required if the vaccine is proven;
- Bermuda - The test is still required, but is quarantined based on vaccine evidence;
- Cayman Islands - Quarantine can be reduced from 14 to 10 days with proof of vaccine;
- Croatia - No test is required if the vaccine is proven;
- Cyprus - From 1 May 2021, travelers from the UK will be exempt from testing and quarantine with proof of vaccine;
- Ecuador - No vaccine proof test;
- Estonia - No quarantine or vaccine-proof test is required;
- Ghana - The test is still required, but no vaccine proof quarantine is required;
- Guatemala - No quarantine or vaccine-proof test is required;
- Honduras - The test is still required, but no vaccine proof quarantine is required;
- Iceland - If you are an EU citizen and have been vaccinated or can prove that you have had COVID (and have been through it) you are exempt from quarantine;
- Israel - Passengers vaccinated or with proof of having COVID, exempted from quarantine;
- Laos - No vaccine-proof test or quarantine is required;
- Lebanon - The test is still required, but no vaccine proof is provided;
- Lithuania - No vaccine test or quarantine is required;
- Libya - The test is still required, but no vaccine proof is provided;
- Moldova - No vaccine-proof test or quarantine is required;
- Montenegro - No vaccine-proof test or quarantine is required;
- Panama - Exempt from vaccine proof testing;
- Poland - No vaccine proof quarantine is required for "permitted" countries;
- Portugal - Exempt from testing and quarantine with proof of vaccine;
- Romania - No arrival test or quarantine with proof of vaccine is required;
- Seychelles - No quarantine with proof of vaccination and negative test.
- Slovenia - No vaccine proof quarantine is required. The test is still required;
- Sweden - No vaccine-proof test or quarantine is required;
- Yemen - Exempt from quarantine with proof of vaccine.
We will update this list of states that apply exemptions for those who are vaccinated / tested or immunized naturally. Greece, Turkey and Bulgaria will soon open their borders to vaccinated, tested or immunized tourists.
CAREFUL!!! Some countries have not yet applied this exemption for those traveling from Romania, but there are high-level discussions and they will most likely do so soon. Before planning your holidays / trips, check the restrictive measures applied in the destination country and if you can travel with proof of vaccine.
CAREFUL!!! The vaccine does not give you 100% immunity. In these conditions, it is recommended to continue to observe the prevention and protection measures against COVID-19, and the most common is to wear a mask.