You buy from eMAG, Fashion Days, elefant.ro, Libris.ro through our affiliate links and help finance the airlinestravel.ro site. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but it helps us to develop this project. Thank you!
Canceled or delayed flights? >>Claim compensation NOW<< for delayed or canceled flight and you can receive up to 600 € compensation!
Norway closes its borders to foreigners. See the new measures adopted!
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs states that the Norwegian authorities have announced new measures on the conditions of entry into the territory of the Kingdom of Norway, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The new measures enter into force on January 29, 2021, at 00.01, and are valid until February 12, 2021.
Thus, according to the information communicated publicly by the Norwegian authorities, from 29 January this year, at 00.01, entry into Norway will be allowed only to the following categories of persons:
- persons holding Norwegian citizenship;
- persons domiciled or resident in Norway;
- family members of persons residing in Norway (for example: spouse / registered partner / cohabitant, minor children, parents of minor children);
- persons in airport transit in Norway;
- professional carriers of goods and persons;
- members of naval and air crews;
- journalists and other staff on mission to a foreign media institution;
- people moving to Norway for certain reasons (for example: for the care of minor children, for the care of certain categories of vulnerable people or for other social assistance reasons);
- people working in social fields considered critical;
- medical staff from Sweden and Finland working in the Norwegian health and care service.
At the same time, on an exceptional basis, access to Norwegian territory will be granted to persons who started moving to Norway prior to the entry into force of the new measures.
All other previously announced measures regarding the travel regime in Norway remain in force.