Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
TAROM repatriation flights from / to Frankfurt and Munich (Germany)
At your request, TAROM has introduced repatriation flights to / from Frankfurt and Munich, Germany. These will take place on 3.06, 07.06, 12.06.2020. There will be "W" flights as we like to call them, and the operational schedule is below:
RO7201 Bucharest 07:40 - 09:50 Munich 10:50 - 11:25 Frankfurt 12:25 - 14:50 Bucharest
Important notes for special regime external races:
• Each ticket includes a 10 kg hand luggage and a 23 kg hold baggage.
• The external flights, mentioned in the program, are operated under special conditions, under the incidence of GD 394/18 May 2020, annex 3, art. 4. and for these reasons, passengers who will be accepted on board aircraft must fall into the following categories:
o From Europe to Romania will be accepted only Romanian citizens who want repatriation according to art. 4, para. J.
o From Romania to Europe the following conditions are required:
- be nationals of the country of destination, or
- to be seasonal workers with employment contract according to art. 4, para. I or
- be transport workers, as set out in Annex 3, to the Communication on the implementation of green lanes, under the guidelines on border management measures, in order to protect health and ensure the availability of essential goods and services - C (2020 1897 / 23.03.2020).
• Before making the flight, please observe the special travel conditions, which you can find here: https://www.tarom.ro/masuri-de-calatorie.
Tickets can be purchased on our website, www.tarom.ro, through the mobile application, Call Center TAROM (+4) 021.9361, (+4) 021.204.64.64, (+4) 021.303.44.00, (+4) 021.303.44.44, email: [email protected], or any TAROM agency in Bucharest!