Air Connect will operate charter flights to Karpaten and Dertour from Romania to Albania, Bulgaria, Montenegro and Greece
The new Romanian airline, known as Air connect, will operate charter flights to Karpaten and Dertour, departing from Timisoara, Cluj-Napoca, Baia Mare, Bucharest, Craiova, Bacau:
- Timisoara - Lefkada (Greece) from 5 June to 18 September
- Timisoara - Kefalonia (Greece) from 11 June to 10 September
- Timisoara - Corfu (Greece) from 19 June to 18 September
- Cluj - Varna (Bulgaria) from 16 June to 15 September
- Baia Mare - Varna (Bulgaria) from 16 June to 22 September
- Bucharest - Tirana (Albania) from 12 June to 4 September
- Bucharest - Kefalonia (Greece) from 11 June to 10 September
- Bucharest - Tivat (Montenegro) from 18 June to 17 September
- Bucharest - Odessa (Ukraine)
- Bucharest - Nevsehir (Turkey)
- Bucharest - Dalaman (Turkey)
- Craiova - Zakynthos (Greece) from 12 June to 4 September
- Bacau - Corfu (Greece) from 12 June to 11 September
Air Connect is scheduled to begin flight operations in early summer 2022, at the end of March. Behind the company are important people in the field of commercial aviation, handling, maintenance and travel.
The fleet will be based on the successful ATR 72-600 model and the company's ambitions are to become one of the most important turboprop operators in the region.
Thanks for the tip Cristian Dumitru, our colleague with magic fingers!