AIR FRANCE - KLM Romania has launched the TOP100 program
AIR FRANCE KLM launched on Thursday, 30 Mai 2013, for the first time for Romania, the TOP100 program for the most important clients of the group in Romania.
From the desire to put the client and his needs on the foreground, AIR FRANCE KLM Romania will offer TOP100 members a package of personalized services and exclusive treatment, from the moment of the reservation until the return of the trip.
Access to this program is limited and is done only on the basis of an invitation from the management of the company, an element that proves once again the elitist character of this program.
Among the benefits offered by the TOP100 program to its members are:
• a discount voucher worth 100 of euros that the members receive at the time of entry into the program and which applies to the purchase of the next air ticket on an intercontinental route;
• a dedicated telephone line for reservations or additional information;
• the possibility to set up individual meetings with a sales representative from AIR FRANCE KLM;
• free shuttle service from the airport to the airport and return for customers traveling on business class on intercontinental routes;
• dedicated events TOP100 AIR FRANCE KLM;
• access to offers specially designed for TOP100 members;
• Sky Priority service at the airport at check-in and boarding.