Air Moldova resumes frequent commercial flights from July 1
After the opening of Chisinau International Airport, on June 15, 2020, the company Air Moldova has a balanced policy of resuming scheduled flights.
In the near future, the decisive factors in flight planning are, first of all, the prospects for the subsequent liberalization of the border crossing regime for the citizens of the Republic of Moldova. At the same time, the evolution of the epidemiological situation in the Republic of Moldova and of the countries where Air Moldova will operate flights is taken into account.
Thus, from July 1, 2020, Air Moldova will relaunch regular flights (with a reduced frequency) to the following destinations:
Air Moldova resumes commercial flights
- Frankfurt - 2 flights a week
- Tel Aviv - 2 flights a week
- Istanbul - 1 flight a week
- London - 3 flights a week
- Paris - 2 flights a week
- Dublin - 4 flights a week
- Milan - 1 flight a week
- Rome - 1 flight a week
- Verona - 1 flight a week
- Bologna - 1 flight a week
- Lisbon - 2 flights a week
- Moscow - with a frequency of 7 flights per week (flights to the Russian Federation are performed only on the basis of lists received from the Russian Embassy)
- St. Petersburg - with a frequency of 2 flights per week (flights to the Russian Federation are performed only on the basis of lists received from the Russian Embassy)
Flights to Thessaloniki, Larnaca, Nice and Berlin remain suspended throughout July. Flights to Krasnodar will resume on July 11, 2020.
For more information, but also to buy your plane tickets, we recommend you to access Air Moldova website.
Also, before you buy a ticket, we recommend that you find out about it restrictions imposed by the country which you want to travel to.
* The routes and flight schedule are set by the airline in accordance with the laws and restrictions imposed by the authorities.
** The AirlinesTravel website is not responsible for operational changes, flights or airline tickets.