AirConnect will debut on the Romanian market, on March 27, with domestic and international flights!
We are a few days away from the first flights AirConnect from/to Romania. The new airline will debut on March 27. The company will operate domestic flights from Bucharest to Sibiu, Târgu Mureș, Baia Mare, Suceava. And in the summer season there will be flights from/to Constanța.
AirConnect's executive management consists of Dorin Ivascu, President of the Board of Directors (owner of Regional Air Suport SRL); Tudor Constantinescu, General Manager and Florin Necula, Operational Director (owner and managing partner of Ras Technic).
,,We set out to become the first flight option for passengers from Southeast Europe, and today we took a first step in this direction. We are happy to be able to offer Romanians a connection at favorable prices, safe, fast and comfortable between the Capital and some of the largest cities of the country. We are actively working on the diversification of routes. In three months we will operate new flights, especially for the summer season. Most likely, from autumn, we will expand both the list of domestic and foreign destinations", stated Tudor Constantinescu, General Director of AirConnect.
Tudor Constantinescu he has extensive experience in aviation and was on the board of Blue Air, but it should be noted that he was in the management of Blue Air long before this company became history. He left Blue Air in 2021 after a flourishing period for the company.
Returning to AirConnect, below is the operational schedule for 2023:
- Bucharest – Baia Mare (from March 27) on Mondays and Fridays
- Bucharest – Budapest (from March 28) on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Bucharest – Dubrovnik (from June 11) every Sunday
- Bucharest - Sibiu (from March 27) on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays
- Bucharest – Suceava (from March 27) on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays
- Bucharest – Targu Mureș (from March 28) on Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Cluj – Budapest (from March 28) on Tuesdays and Saturdays
- Cluj - Constanța (from June 22) on Thursdays and Sundays
- Constanța - Cluj (from June 22) on Thursdays and Sundays
- Constanța - Oradea (from June 25) every Sunday
- Constanța - Timișoara (from June 22) on Thursdays and Sundays
- Constanța - Suceava (from June 22) on Thursdays
AirConnect currently owns two ATR 72-600 aircraft (YR-ACA and YR-ACB). They are currently used on flights for Air Serbia. AirConnect is expected to receive more ATR 72-600 aircraft to cover the operational schedule of this summer season.
Flights are available online on the company's website www.air-connect.com, through the mobile application, but also through partner agencies, the Amadeus global distribution system and the main online platforms in the country and abroad.