Blue Air introduced the winter schedule 2015-2016
Blue Air launched the winter program 2015 - 2016, and the prices are exceptional for all European destinations in the portfolio! To benefit from the best fares, Blue Air passengers can already plan their flights from October 25 to October 2015 - 26 to March 2016.
Flights are now available at the lowest fares starting from NOT Euro * / segment (* airport taxes included, limited places), online at www.blueairweb.com, through the Call Center or at the 3 000 partner agencies.
Blue Air currently operates 38 of European routes, with departures from Bucharest, Bacau, Sibiu, Turin (Caselle) and Larnaca.
"As we have been accustomed to you, the destinations chosen for this season are specially designed to meet passengers traveling in professional, personal or tourist interest and all these routes are available at the best prices, in full transparency.
Due to the success of the routes operated by the two external bases (Larnaca and Turin), they will continue during the winter program 2015 / 2016.
In terms of fleet, Blue Air currently operates 15 modern Boeing 737 aircraft, the 300, 400, 500, 700 and 800 series, with capacities between 126 and 189 seats.
Soon, new destinations and services will be communicated through the specific channels, respectively www.blueairweb.com, social media and newsletter ”, said Mr. Gheorghe RACARU, General Manager, Blue Air.
Blue Air destinations:
– from Bucharest: Barcelona, Bologna, Brussels, Catania, Dublin, Florence, Cologne, Larnaca, Liverpool, London, Madrid, Malaga, Milan (Bergamo), Milan (Linate), Naples, Nice, Paris (Beauvais), Rome, Stuttgart, Turin, Valencia
– from Bacau: Bologna, Brussels, Catania, Dublin, Liverpool, London, Milan (Bergamo), Paris, Rome, Turin
– from Sibiu: Stuttgart
– from Constanta: Milan (Bergamo)
– from Larnaca: Athens, Thessaloniki
– from Turin (Caselle): Bari, Catania, Ibiza