Blue Air allocates 3 aircraft at the base in Bacău and announces 5 new routes
Starting with October 1, 2020, Blue Air expands its operations in Moldova by allocating 3 aircraft to the base in Bacău. At the same time, it announces the introduction of 2 new domestic routes and 3 new international routes.
Thus, starting with October 1, Blue Air will fly on the domestic routes Bacau - Cluj (3 weekly flights) and Bacau - Bucharest (4 weekly flights). Also from this date, Blue Air will open international routes: Bacau - Paris Beauvais (2 flights per week); Bacau - Cologne (2 weekly flights) and Bucharest - Munich (2 weekly flights).
Blue Air will fly to 13 destinations from the base in Bacau
Thus, starting with October, Blue Air will fly to 13 destinations from its base in Bacau, according to the following schedule:
- Bacau - London Luton 7 flights / week
- Bacau - Rome Fiumicino 7 flights / week
- Bacau - Bergamo 6 flights / week
- Bacau - Turin 5 flights / week
- Bacau - Dublin 4 flights / week
- Bacău - Bucharest Otopeni 4 flights / week NEW ROUTE
- Bacău - Cluj Napoca 3 flights / week NEW ROUTE
- Bacau - Brussels 3 flights / week
- Bacau - Paris Beauvais 2 flights / week NEW ROUTE
- Bacau - Madrid 2 flights / week
- Bacau - Barcelona 2 flights / week
- Bacau - Cologne 2 flights / week NEW ROUTE
- Bacau - Munich 2 flights / week NEW ROUTE
The routes and flight schedules are set by the airline in accordance with the laws and restrictions imposed by the authorities.
** The AirlinesTravel website is not responsible for operational changes, flights or airline tickets.