Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
Blue Air canceled dozens of flights that were originally scheduled for October!
In these troubled times, when wave 4 of the COVID-19 pandemic is knocking at the door and travel restrictions are beginning to be reactivated, air passenger traffic and travel in general are suffering again. In addition to the uncertainty of travel due to the pandemic, there is also the uncertainty of flight due to airlines.
There are several companies that want to show us that flight planning has become a lottery. Blue Air is one of those companies that doesn't really stick to the flight plan and something always has to happen: it changes the flight hours, postpones them or even cancels them.
For October, Blue Air has canceled many flights, and others have changed schedules compared to those initially announced. Hundreds of people are affected by these changes.
- Turin - Bacau - all flights in October were canceled. Currently, the route is honored with three flights a week, on Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays. According to the reservation system, flights on this route will return in November. From December 14, up to five weekly flights will be scheduled.
- Torino - Bucharest - all flights in October and November were canceled. Another flight appears in the booking system on October 23, and from December 1 it will return to the three weekly flights.
- Milano Linate - Madrid - flights 5, 7, 9, 12, 14, 19, 26 October were canceled.
- Bacau - Brussels - October flights were canceled. According to the reservation system, flights will return from November 1.
- Bucharest - Athens - the flights from 13, 20, 27, 31 October 2021 were canceled. From November, the flights will be operated on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays.
- Bucharest - Birmingham - flights in October and November were canceled. According to the booking system, flights will return from December 2, with a frequency of three flights per week.
- Bucharest - Brussels - the flights of 11, 18, 25 October and 1, 8, 15, 22, 29 November were canceled and removed from the booking system. From December, four weekly flights will be operated, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, Sundays.
- Bucharest - Florence - will change from four weekly flights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday) to three weekly flights between 1-17 October (Monday, Friday, Sunday), and from 18 October will switch to two weekly flights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday, Sunday). Friday). From December, it will return to three weekly flights (Monday, Wednesday, Friday).
- Bucharest - Liverpool - October flights were canceled. According to the reservation system, flights return on November 3, twice a week (Wednesday and Sunday). From December, three weekly flights will be operated (Wednesday, Friday, Sunday).
- Bucharest - Lyon - the October flights were canceled after October 2nd. According to the reservation system, flights return from November 2.
- Bucharest - Munich - flights in October and November were canceled. According to the reservation system, the flights on this route return from December, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays.
- Bucharest - Oradea - the route will be suspended until March 26, 2022. The flights will return from March 27, 2022, on Mondays, Wednesdays and Sundays. From April, the frequency will increase to four flights a week, with the addition of Friday's flight.
- Bucharest - Prague - the number of flights will be reduced from four weekly to two weekly, between October 25 and December 1.
- Bucharest - Rome - the flights will be suspended between October 19 and November 30, 2021.
- Bucharest - Suceava - the route will be suspended in the winter season 2021-2022. The flights will be resumed from March 29, 2022.
- Bucharest - Timisoara - flights are suspended in October, to be resumed from 1 November, on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays and Sundays.
- Bucharest - Valencia - the flights on October 17, 24, 31 were canceled.
- Cluj - Amsterdam - according to our checks, direct flights are missing in October, and will resume on Wednesdays and Sundays from November.
Other canceled flights or suspended routes may also occur. At the same time, starting with the winter schedule 2021-2022, Blue Air will adjust several routes. Do you have suspended flights? For what data and what routes?