Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
Blue Air moves flights from Bacau to Suceava and Iasi. There are also canceled flights!
Between August 10 and September 30, the airport in Bacau will be temporarily closed for modernization works. In these conditions, Blue Air is forced to move operations from Bacau to Suceava airports and Iasi. For some of the flights, unfortunately, Blue Air did not find suitable solutions and it was canceled. All passengers affected by these changes will receive the information by e-mail to the e-mail address entered in the booking.
Blue Air moves flights from Bacau to Suceava and Iasi
Thus, between August 10 and September 30, Blue Air will operate the following routes to / from Suceava:
- Suceava - Milan Bergamo
- Suceava - Rome Fiumicino
- Suceava - London Luton
- Suceava - Turin
- Suceava - Brussels
- Suceava - Dublin
Some flights will also be operated from / to Iasi airport:
- Originally scheduled flights Wednesday on the route Bacau - London Luton
- Originally scheduled flights on Sunday on the route Bacau - Turin
Unfortunately, there are also canceled flights, which did not find their place in the operational program to Suceava / Iași. Attention, we are talking about flights, not routes. There are frequency reductions as follows:
- Bacau - Milan Bergamo on Mondays and Fridays
- Bacau - London on Tuesdays
- Bacau - Rome on Mondays, Thursdays, Sundays
- Bacau - Brussels on Fridays
- Bacau - Torino on Saturdays
Contact the airline to clarify the situation of the plane tickets and the commercial part. Blue Air provides coach transfers from Bacau Airport to Suceava / Iasi Airport, at no extra cost.
If this change does not benefit you and the ticket was created through a travel agency, please contact the travel agent.
Solutions for passengers affected by these changes
If this change does not benefit you and the booking was created through Blue Air (Customer Service or www.flyblueair.com), the following procedures apply:
• If you choose not to travel, the full amount of the reservation will be refunded to the Blue Air individual wallet at your request.
• Upon request, the full amount of the reservation can be refunded in cash to the payment method used to purchase the ticket. CAREFUL! Due to the high volume of requests in the last period, caused by the COVID pandemic and the uncertainty in which Blue Air finds itself, the cash reimbursement can take more than 10 weeks.
*The routes and flight schedules are set by the airline in accordance with the laws and restrictions imposed by the authorities.
** The AirlinesTravel website is not responsible for operational changes, flights or airline tickets.