The Boeing 787 Dreamliner LOT Polish Airlines was presented in Bucharest
On the weekend, on 25 May 2013, was presented Boeing 787 Dreamliner LOT Polish Airlines. The event took place at Crowne Plaza Bucharest and was organized in partnership with those from Regional Air Support.
Airlines Travel was represented by Maria Vasiliu, and below are the details of the Boeing 787 Dreamliner LOT Polish Airlines fleet.
On Saturday, 25 May 2013, the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner LOT Polish Airlines was presented in Bucharest. I came first, and this only made me happy. I had the opportunity to meet Mr. Jakub Malecki, General Manager LOT Romania and Moldova, and allowed myself small discussions on aviation, which provided me with a reason for debate and research for at least five articles.
The event was organized in partnership with those from Regional Air Support - fine people and put on great deeds in aviation. Before you tell us about it Boeing 787 Dreamliner LOT Polish Airlines, I tell you that they won a lot of prizes: Dreamliner models and LOT accessories, and at the raffle were given 2 discount tickets 100% (a transcontinental LOT Dreamliner flight departing from Bucharest and a LOT flight to any destination in Europe). The ticketing agencies took a test on the Dreamliner and passed it successfully. Good luck everywhere!
I confess that in the Dreamliner of LOT Polish Airlines you can not feel special! Here are seven reasons why any trip aboard 787 LOT aircraft is fully worth it!
– the cabin pressure is much lower - passengers suffering from cardiovascular and respiratory diseases will no longer feel any discomfort, and the pain of the ears will be just a bad memory;
– windows are 30% larger - offers every passenger dreamy views, even those in the middle ranks! Every place on the plane has a window! The only thing left is to immortalize the camera at high altitude;
- the air in the cabin is much cleaner thanks to it HEPA filters. They retain the fine dust particles that can cause asthma attacks and allergies;
– The unique design of the Dreamliner's cabin allows greater freedom of movement;
- for those who are fond of shopping, I inform you that there are several spacious hatracks for luggage storage;
- modern aircraft technology allows turbulence avoidance;
- The LEDs in the cabin perfectly mimic daylight and can be set according to the time of day throughout the flight.
Distribution of travel classes: Elite Club, Premium Club and Economy:
1. Elite experience It starts from the ground, through the separate Business Class check-in and an extremely fast pass through security check. Access is allowed in LOT VIP Lounge, and the baggage policy is extremely generous: 3 × 32 kg, plus hand baggage 2 × 9 kg. Say something more! Once on board, you meet:
- cabin with 18 seats (configuration 2 – 2 – 2);
- chairs that turn into completely flat beds (L = 1.90 m, l = 54 cm), equipped with curtains for privacy;
- individual 15 inch monitors with a wide selection of entertainment (music, video, e-reader);
- USB sockets and ports at each location
- delicious dishes (my recommendation is to try the traditional Polish ones) served on porcelain plates according to the wishes of each passenger;
- Elite Crew crew specially prepared for your needs.
It's worth trying at least once in your life!
2. Premium Club represents a new class in LOT policy and offers maximum comfort at reasonable prices. Premium passengers have their own check-in and boarding priority, new advantageous luggage rules (2x23kg and hand luggage weighing up to 12 kg). The cabin adds up to a total of 21 seats (2-3-2 configuration). The seats are comfortable, have a width of 50 cm and a flexible footrest. Each seat is individually screened by 12,4 inches, and the menus are served in porcelain plates.
3. Economy Class - Passengers have on request (as with the other classes) audio headphones that they can connect to the in-flight entertainment system. On board the Boeing 787 Dreamliner LOT, every passenger experiences the pleasure of traveling. There are 213 seats in the economy class, and the seat configuration is 3-3-3 (the seats allow a 5 degree inclination). The individual screens measure 8,9 inches, and the service is provided by Elite Crew. Hand roll: L = 61 cm, l = 31 cm, thickness = 25 cm.
Tickets for Boeing 787 Dreamliner have been put up for sale since 24 April 2013. The flights will resume from 5 June 2013 to Chicago, and the next will be in 7 June to Toronto. By August, LOT Polish Airlines, the national operator of Poland, will operate five Boeing 787 Dreamliner aircraft.