Bucharest - Dublin with Ryanair from April 2014
During this day, Ryanair (one of the largest low-cost operators in Europe) announced that it would open new routes departing from Dublin, as well as increasing frequencies on existing routes. Since April 2014, Ryanair has announced that it will begin operating flights to: Almeria, Bari, Basel, Bucharest, Chania, Comiso, Lisbon, Marrakech and Prague.
Thus, the Irish low-cost carrier will be able to transport up to 700 000 more passengers annually and will generate 700 jobs at Dublin Airport.
Ryanair will increase activity in Dublin from April 2014:
- 9 new routes: Almeria, Bari, Basel, Bucharest, Chania, Comiso, Lisbon, Marrakech and Prague;
- 85 of total routes operated from Dublin;
- several improved flights and programs from airports in: Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow (PIK), London (STN), Madrid, Manchester and Nice;
- over 700 000 of new passengers (total 8.25 million);
- over 1 million new passengers who will indirectly generate over 1000 jobs at airports in Ireland.
Ryanair has announced that it will also generate 300 of direct work vacancies in Ireland - pilots, on-board attendants, software developers, application and site developers.
Returning to the new routes and the number of flights, especially to Romania, Ryanair has announced that it will operate 8 weekly flights on the Dublin - Bucharest route.
Operational program and fares for the route Dublin - Bucharest with Ryanair!