You buy from eMAG, Fashion Days, elefant.ro, Libris.ro through our affiliate links and help finance the airlinestravel.ro site. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but it helps us to develop this project. Thank you!
Canceled or delayed flights? >>Claim compensation NOW<< for delayed or canceled flight and you can receive up to 600 € compensation!
The COVID-19 digital certificate and the PLF (Passenger Locator Form) can be obtained free of charge! Beware of online scams and fakes.
In the pandemic, some sought to take full advantage of people's suffering and "came" to their aid with various services for a fee. That wouldn't be a problem, but that help is illegal or just a charlatanry.
Specifically, those who do not want to be vaccinated or do not want to be tested and yet plan to travel abroad, are attracted to those who sell fake green passes. The "Green Pass" business has been reported in several countries in Europe, but also on other continents.
According to the international press, a fin the Green Pass it also sold for 100 euros. DO NOT buy false negative tests or false test certificates. Those who buy such green passes / health certificates / testing are detected at routine checks at customs and airports, and criminal cases can be opened on their behalf for forgery and use of forgery, but also for thwarting the fight against disease.
Normally, a COVID EU digital certificate can be downloaded FREE from the site provided by the authorities only in the following three cases:
- fully vaccinated (according to the vaccination schedule established for each approved vaccine)
- tested by COVID-19
- cured from infection with the new coronavirus.
PLF (Passenger Locator Form)
Another charlatanry is the PLF (Passenger Locator Form), that form with the QR code of the passenger's location. More and more people are complaining about the fact that they filled in the form on different sites, which also charged them different fees, but they did not receive the respective PLF.
Normally, the PLF (Passenger Locator Form) is filled in for FREE on the official website of the authorities in the destination country, and at the end it results in a document in PDF format that can be downloaded to the phone and even printed.
Official sites where you can complete and download PLFs for different countries:
- PLF Italy: https://app.euplf.eu
- PLF Greece: https://sea.travel.gov.gr/#/
- PLF Germany: https://www.einreiseanmeldung.de/#/
- PLF / SpTH Spain: https://www.spth.gob.es/
- PLF Belgium: https://travel.info-coronavirus.be/fr
- Cyprus FlightPass: https://cyprusflightpass.gov.cy/en
- PLF Malta: https://app.euplf.eu/#/ / https://mia-prod-s3-cdn.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/MLA-PLF-HDF-2021.pdf
- PLF Portugal: https: //portugalcleanandsafe.pt/en
- PLF Turkey: https://register.health.gov.tr/
- Romania online statement: https://chestionar.stsisp.ro/start
- PLF UK: https://www.gov.uk/provide-journey-contact-details-before-travel-uk.
Travel wisely, safely and prudently in times of pandemic!