Fill in the online questionnaire with the role of epidemiological declaration. A new application developed to streamline passenger air traffic.
Passengers, who enter the country through the arrivals stream of Henri Coanda International Airport in Bucharest, have at their disposal, starting today, an online questionnaire for the electronic completion of the epidemiological declaration.
This measure is needed to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and reduce the global adverse effects of the COVID-19 pandemic. Passengers can complete, from any electronic device connected to the Internet, the data of the declaration on their own responsibility requested by the platform, in order to process them and establish by the public health directorates the necessary measures.
In order to streamline the flow of passengers, the transmission of data to the DSP points at the airport can be done at any time, recommended even when planning the trip to Romania.
Complete the epidemiological declaration online
By using the application, the waiting time on the arrivals flow of the airport is reduced and thus the traffic of passengers arriving from abroad is streamlined. At the same time, the risk of spreading the SARS-CoV-2 virus is reduced.
The use of the web form also has the benefits of verifying the correctness of the data filled in by passengers, as well as the protection of citizens and airport staff. Platform https://chestionar.stsisp.ro was developed by specialists Special Telecommunications Service together with the IT team of the non-governmental organization Citizen Next at the request of the Bucharest National Airports Company, a company operating under the authority of the Ministry of Transport, Infrastructure and Communications.
The application is available at Henri Coandă Bucharest International Airport and can be accessed from the website www.bucharestairports.ro.
The steps to be followed for the electronic completion of the epidemiological declaration of entry into the country are the following:
- Go to the address https://chestionar.stsisp.ro using mobile data / internet connection or use the Otopeni Airport WiFi network, available in the Arrivals Terminal;
- Fill in the data requested by the application and validate, then send the form;
- It is important to mention the isolation address or mark the isolation address with your home address;
- You will receive a QR code on the phone registered in the application;
- Print the statement or scan the QR code at the counter located on the arrivals stream for this purpose and pick up the statement there;
- Show up at the DSP counters at the airport.