[Contest] Win two Flying Blue Silver loyalty cards from Air France KLM
Update: The winners are: Iulia and Rebreanu Monica. Congratulations! Please email sorin @ airlinestravel.ro your card numbers to upgrade them to Flying Blue Silver.
Earlier this month, Air France-KLM launched a application dedicated to the Flying Blue loyalty program. Until 31 August 2014, you can take part in the campaign "Life is sweeter with Flying Blue" and scan your Facebook profiles through the app to remind you where you traveled in 2013. With the application, you can generate your 2013 travel video.
Each user who generates a video is eligible to win a prize, based on Flying Blue membership:
– Non Flying Blue members who installed the Facebook app, had eligible check-ins in 2013 (outside their country of residence) and generated a video, will be able to receive the 2000 Mile bonus. Those who share it with their friends on Facebook will receive a bonus of 500 Mile.
– Non Flying Blue members who installed the Facebook app but did not have any Facebook check-in in 2013 can win 500 by Mile Bonus.
In both cases, the condition is to join the Flying Blue program until 31 in August and to book at least one flight operated by AIR FRANCE, KLM or Tarom by the end of 2014.
– Flying Blue members who installed the Facebook app, had eligible check-ins in 2013 (outside their country of residence) and generated a video will be eligible to receive a EUR 50 voucher for cross-continental flights.
For those who are not familiar with the Flying Blue loyalty program, below is a brief presentation:
Flying Blue is the loyalty program that belongs to the SkyTeam alliance. The alliance comprises 20 of full-fledged member airlines (Air France, KLM, TAROM, Aeroflot, Alitalia, Delta, Saudia, etc.), which operate over 16 000 daily flights to 1052 from destinations in 177 countries. The more I travel, the more members' benefits increase, so that they can enjoy services specially created to make their trip more enjoyable.
Each time a customer makes a reservation at AIR FRANCE, KLM and Tarom or at any of the partner airlines, he wins Mile Flying Blue. All they have to do is mention the Flying Blue number when booking a ticket or when they benefit from the services of one of the AIR FRANCE, KLM and Tarom partners.
Depending on the frequency of flights and the number of miles collected, Flying Blue members are assigned to 4 levels: Ivory, Silver, Gold and Platinum.
Advantages of the Silver Flying Blue Card:
This card represents the first stage of the Elite level and gives the owners advantages such as the possibility to take extra luggage, to receive 50% more Miles Award on SkyTeam flights or to access the special SkyPriority lines. Also, those who hold a Silver Flying Blue card enjoy a preferential status on the waiting lists and receive a discount of 25% at Economy Comfort class on KLM and Delta flights. To switch from Ivory to Silver, members must reach 25 000 of Level Miles (30 000 in France and Monaco) or perform 15 SkyTeam flights.
Because I like to fly and am a Flying Blue member, I received two Flying Blue Silver loyalty cards for you. In other words, there will be two Flying Blue Silver card winners, without collecting the appropriate miles or flying 15 flights.
Because there are still several days until August, I thought of a simple mechanism.
- Access the application, generate the video of your trips from 2013, share the resulting material on your facebook page.
- Leave a comment on this article with your sharuit movie link on facebook.
The contest ends on august 31, 23 time: 59. On September 1 I will draw the winners by drawing lots using Random.org. I advise you to leave comments with valid email addresses in order to get in touch with you, the ones you will win.