Coronavirus: Blue Air canceled all flights to Italy. Options available!
Blue Air cancel flights on routes to and from Italy. The decision is applicable between March 09, 2020, 12:00 pm - March 23, 2020, 12:00 pm. Blue Air is in line with the decision of the Romanian authorities to suspend the flights in the context of the spread of COVID-19.
All passengers affected by this measure, who have entered the reservation system with complete and correct contact details, will be informed by the Blue Air Customer Support department, by SMS and e-mail, about the available options:
Blue Air canceled all flights to Italy
• the possibility of free modification of the travel date and / or route, for any of our flights (for destinations in Italy, the new travel date chosen can only be after March 23, 2020, 12:00);
• the amount of the ticket in the form of credit (voucher), which can be used as a reduction in the cost of future tickets / services purchased at our company;
• reimbursement of the canceled flight segment or the full amount paid for these tickets.
For each reservation, it is very important to provide the complete and correct contact details in order to be able to be contacted in case of changes in the flight schedule.
If you have at least 24 hours until the scheduled flight date, you can update your contact details in your Blue Air account.
For more information, contact Blue Air through the contact form available on company website or calling Call Center:
• Call from Romania:: 0318 210 120 (Mon-Sun: 08: 00-22: 00);
• Call from Italy: 895 895 1144 (0.5490 € / min + 0.3050 € / call (landline); 0.732 € / min + 0.1575 € / call (TIM, Vodafone); 0.732 € / min + 0.1525 € / call (Wind, H3G));