Coronavirus: Romania - Spain flights will be suspended for 14 days
This evening, the Minister of Internal Affairs, Marcel Vela, and the secretaries of state Bogdan Despescu and Raed Arafat, submitted, starting at 21:00 pm, a press statement at the MAI headquarters, according to hotnews and Agerpres.
One of the announced directives, aimed at combating the spread of the new Coronavirus, refers to flights to / from Spain. Thus, for 14 days, starting with March 18 (18:00), all flights Romania - Spain will be suspended.
Other measures taken by the Romanian authorities
- The activity of serving and consuming food and alcoholic beverages is suspended, organized by restaurants, hotels, cafes or other public places inside or outside the location.
- It is allowed to organize activities that do not involve staying customers in locations.
- It is forbidden to organize any event that involves the participation of over 100 people in open spaces.
- All drivers of freight vehicles with a capacity of more than 3,5 tonnes are required to have protective means at the border crossing: disinfectant, gloves. Those arriving from red or yellow areas do not undergo quarantine measures if they do not show symptoms at the border.
- The assemblies and subassemblies of medical equipment manufactured in Romania for beneficiaries from outside are not subject to export restrictions.
- All flights to Spain and from Spain to Romania are suspended for 14 days. The measure takes effect from March 18 at 18 pm.
- We extended the measure to suspend flights to and from Italy for 14 days from March 23.
- The measures do not apply to state, humanitarian or emergency flights.
- I issued an order stating that during the state of emergency the police will operationally conduct through the county inspectorates the local police.
We will come back with information!