Westjet, Canada's low-cost airline, always surprises us with marketing innovations and beautiful campaigns. The newest success of the company brought 2 titles to GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS.
To mark 21 for years of flights and as an international airline with the most passengers transported to Las Vegas, Westjet has been thinking about "lighting up" the Utah desert, Las Vegas.
Two GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS titles
They built and illuminated with LEDs a giant wheel, which had the role of displaying the winning number of a passenger on flight 1118 (Toronto - Las Vegas). Watch the video for more details!
The lucky winner of the #WestJetVegasSurprise campaign received the following gifts:
- Shopping for $ 2500 at Caesars stores;
- VIP meal at the JEWEL club - ARIA Resort & Casino;
- Brunch at Herringbone - ARIA Resort & Casino;
- Dinner for 2 at STK - The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas;
- 2 VIP tickets to Blue Man Group with back stage access at Luxor Hotel & Casino;
- Two tickets to Cirque du Soleil
- Two tickets to BAZ - Love Star Crossed at The Palazzo, Las Vegas;
- Two nights at The Venetian, Las Vegas;
- Two air tickets (round trip) with WestJet.
WestJet transports approximately 1 / 3 from all international passengers arriving at McCarran International Airport, Las Vegas. This summer, Westjet will operate 65 weekly flights from five Canadian cities: Vancouver, Edmonton, Calgary, Winnipeg and Toronto.