Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
ECDC updated the epidemiological index (12 August 2021): Turkey moves to the red zone, the Netherlands moves to the yellow zone, Luxembourg moves to the green zone.
European Center for Disease Prevention and Control (ECDC) reports an index calculated for 14 days each week. For example today, August 12th 2021, the list with the epidemiological index reported for the period July 26 - August 8, 2021 was published.
In this context, if the Romanian authorities update the traffic light list (today or tomorrow), we will have some very important changes. Turkey, USA I'm on the red list. The Netherlands and Malta switch to the yellow list (descending from the red list). Estonia, Finland and Lithuania they will go on the yellow list (going up from the green list). Luxembourg enters the green list!
ECDC report published on Thursday, August 12, for the period 26.07 - 08.08.2021. CAREFUL!!! These are not the official lists established by the Romanian authorities. We are waiting with interest for CNSU to officially update the lists according to the new established criteria. There will definitely be exceptions!
The classification of countries / territories of epidemiological risk, according to the cumulative incidence rate at 14 days, is performed in 3 categories as follows:
- Green area - where the cumulative incidence rate of new cases of illness in the last 14 days per 1.000 inhabitants is less than or equal to 1,5;
- Yellow Zone - where the cumulative incidence rate of new cases of illness in the last 14 days per 1.000 inhabitants is between 1,5 and 3 per 1.000 inhabitants;
- The Red Zone - where the cumulative incidence rate of new cases of illness in the last 14 days in relation to 1.000 inhabitants is greater than or equal to 3 per 1000 inhabitants.
- The classification from the yellow or green zone to the red zone, as well as the classification from the green zone to the yellow zone, enters into force within 24 hours from the approval of the List of countries / territories of epidemiological risk by decision of the National Committee for Emergency Situations.
- The classification from the red zone to the green or yellow zone, as well as the classification from the yellow zone to the green zone, enters into force on the date of approval of the List of countries / territories of epidemiological risk by decision of the National Committee for Emergency Situations.