Etihad Airways is recruiting in Bucharest, on 25 April 2014
Etihad Airways, the airline of the United Arab Emirates and one of the best in the world, comes to Bucharest to recruit. The event will be held on 25 April 2014 and board companions are being sought.
The recruitment session is of Assessment Day type, and on the company website you can submit your CV followed by completing the online interview. You can only attend the interview after receiving an invitation to this event. Interviews will be held starting at 8, at the Intercontinental Hotel, on Nicolae Bălcescu 4 Boulevard, inform vreausafiustewardesa.ro.
The minimum criteria you must meet:
- You must be at least 21 years old;
- Speak English fluently (verbally, in writing). If you know other languages of international circulation it is an advantage;
- Do not be afraid of water and you can swim with a floating device;
- Have 210 cm, without shoes and with your hand outstretched;
- Do not have visible tattoos when wearing the Etihad Airways uniform (no bandages and no masking);
- Have at least a high school graduation;
- Do not have convictions for criminal offenses;
- To benefit from interpersonal and communication skills;
- You can move immediately to Abu Dhabi, abide by the GCAA visa regime, keep up to date analysis.
Access the Etihad Airways program for recruitment, and vreausafiustewardesa.ro has also published a small practical guide to correctly complete the online application. Success!