EURO 2016: Join the Romanian team at UEFA Euro 2016! Buy plane tickets and tickets for Romania matches!
This weekend, extractions were held to establish groups at European Football Championship 2016, which will take place in France, between the 10 June - 10 July 2016. Romania's national football team fell to Group A, along with France, Albania and Switzerland.
Buy tickets for the matches of the national football team of Romania, at UEFA Euro 2016:
For the three parties in the group stage, a limited number of tickets will be available for Romanian fans, as follows:
France - ROMANIA (June 10 2016, 21 time: 00, Stade de France, Saint-Denis): 15.000 ticket;
ROMANIA - Switzerland (June 15 2016, 18 time: 00, Parc des Princes, Paris): 8.000 ticket;
ROMANIA - Albania (June 19 2016, 21 time: 00, Stade des Lumieres, Lyon): 11.000 ticket.
Those who wish to be present in the stands at the Romanian matches, can request tickets according to the conditions imposed by UEFA, and below you have some steps to follow, informs frf.ro:
1. They will be able to request tickets ONLY Romanian citizens (in other words, holders of a Romanian passport), regardless of whether they reside in Romania or in other countries.
2. The process for requesting tickets will take place ONLY during the 14 December, 12 time: 00 (Central European time), that is 13: 00 (Romania time) - 18 January 2016, 12 time: 00 (Central Europe time), that is 13: 00 (Romania time).
3. The ticket request process will be held ONLY on the website www.euro2016.com, specially created by UEFA, each individual being required, in advance, to create an account on the mentioned site and to provide more personal details.
4. After the completion of this phase, the requests will be analyzed by UEFA. If the number of requests exceeds the amount of quota allocated, the European football forum will draw lots. All ticket applicants will receive an e-mail from UEFA, at the end of January-early February, informing them whether their request has been successful in whole or in part or, respectively, if the request has been successful. was rejected.
5. Payment will be made EXCLUSIVELY by credit card (only VISA or MasterCard), after UEFA will make a decision on the situation of the request, stipulated in the previous point.
6. Referring to the credit card payment procedure will be carried out, in February 2016, ONLY in Euro, two of the conditions being that the existing balance on the card is at least equal to the total amount of the purchase (plus 15 EURO fast courier fee) and, respectively, that the bank limit for carrying out the transaction is also at least equal to the amount that the person will have to pay. PAYMENTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED BY BANK TRANSFER OR CASH.
7. UEFA will make a single attempt to withdraw money from the credit card. If this operation fails, the order of that person will be canceled.
At the same time, those wishing to travel to France during the European Football Championship 2016 can get air tickets from the airlines or the travel agencies.
Bucharest (Henri Coandă International Airport Otopeni) - Paris (Charles de Gaulle International Airport):
5 daily flights after the following schedule:
Bucharest 07: 10 - 09: 20 Paris - AF
Bucharest 09: 15 - 11: 35 Paris - TAROM
Bucharest 13: 10 - 15: 30 Paris - TAROM
Bucharest 15: 10 - 17: 20 Paris - AF
Bucharest 17: 55 - 20: 00 Paris - AF
Bucharest (Henri Coanda International Airport Otopeni) - Paris (Paris Beauvais Tillé Airport):
Bucharest 06: 00 - 08: 10 Paris, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays - Wizz Air
Bucharest 07: 55 - 10: 05 Paris, on Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Sundays - Blue Air
Wizz Air also operates flights on Cluj - Paris, Târgu Mureş - Paris, Timişoara - Paris routes.
Blue Air also operates flights on the Iasi - Paris and Bacau - Paris routes.
From 4 June 2016, Blue Air will inaugurate the Bucharest - Lyon route. Flights will be operated on Tuesdays and Saturdays after the following hours:
Bucharest (OTP) 07: 45 - 09: 30 Lyon (LYS)
Lyon (LYS) 10: 15 - 13: 50 Bucharest (OTP)