Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
Frequent flights from Romania to Greece in the summer season 2021
We are a few days away from the 2021 summer season in aviation, and the airlines are announcing new routes and increasing the frequencies on the existing routes from / to Romania. If in 2020, at this time of year, we were talking about canceled flights, suspended routes and hundreds of planes recorded on the ground, here that 2021 comes with good, more optimistic news.
Blue Air, Wizz Air and Ryanair are low-cost companies that have the flexibility to optimize operational networks. At the same time, during the COVID-19 pandemic, they managed to keep the essential routes and flights from / to different destinations in Romania active.
Greece to open tourist season on May 14 for British / mid-April for Europeans
With the launch of the mass vaccination campaign, but also through the announcement made by Greece is about to open its tourist season on May 14 for the British / from mid-April for the Europeans, accepting tourists vaccinated / immunized after the disease / tested negatively by COVID-19, increased people's hope to travel more and without worries. Thus, the airlines TAROM, Aegean Airlines, Blue Air, Wizz Air and Ryanair have announced numerous routes and flights between Romania and Greece.
Flights from Bucharest to Greece
- Bucharest - Corfu (Wizz Air - from 15 June / Tuesday and Saturday) (Animawings - from June 7 / Monday)
- Bucharest - Heraklion (Crete) (Wizz Air - from 14 June / Monday and Friday) (Blue Air - of 27 April / Tuesday and Saturday) (Animawings - from 5 June / Saturday) (Ellinair - from 1 June / Tuesday)
- Bucharest - Mykonos (Wizz Air - of 13 June / Thursday and Sunday) (Blue Air - from April 28 / Wednesday)
- Bucharest - Santorini (Wizz Air - from 15 June / Tuesday and Saturday)
- Bucharest - Zakynthos (Wizz Air - from 15 June / Tuesday and Saturday) (Blue Air - of 29 April / Thursday and Sunday) (Animawings - from 1 June / Tuesday)
- Bucharest - Athens (Ryanair - from 31 October - daily flights) (Blue Air - from 23 April / Monday, Wednesday, Friday) (TAROM and Aegean Airlines - daily flights)
- Bucharest - Chania (Crete) (Ryanair - from 3 June / Thursday and Sunday)
- Bucharest - Rhodes (Blue Air - from 28 April / Wednesday and Sunday)
Flights from Cluj-Napoca to Greece
- Cluj-Napoca - Mykonos (Wizz Air - from 11 June / Monday and Friday)
- Cluj-Napoca - Zakynthos (Wizz Air - from 12 June / Tuesday and Saturday) (Animawings - from 1 June / Tuesday)
- Cluj-Napoca - Corfu (Animawings - from June 7 / Monday)
- Cluj-Napoca - Heraklion (Ellinair - from June 4 / Friday)
Flights from Iasi to Greece
- Iasi - Santorini (Wizz Air - from June 13 / Wednesday and Sunday)
To these frequent flights, will surely be added the dozens of charter flights, which will be operated by the airlines Animawings, Air Bucharest, TAROM, Aegean Airlines.
Greece, the realm of the gods
Greece, the realm of the gods in antiquity, has become one of the most visited and appreciated countries in the world. Greece is that destination that never disappoints, regardless of everyone's claims. The islands of Greece they are among the most sought after holiday destinations among Romanians and we should not be surprised. Greek beaches they are amazing, each of them offering a unique experience to those who choose to enjoy a holiday in those lands.