Las Vegas Travel Guide: What to visit in the world capital of entertainment
Las Vegas has rightly received the title of world capital of entertainment. It is the ideal place if you want to go to have fun, on your honeymoon, to try your luck in the many casinos or to have unique experiences.
What not long ago was a huge desert, nowadays is a special place, which attracts many tourists every year.
The billions of dollars in investments made in the area have had their say, so you can go to Las Vegas not only if you are passionate about gambling, but also if you want a special experience. And a big advantage is that many lenses are located on the famous Strip Boulevard, so you can quickly get from one location to another.
What you can visit in Las Vegas:
1. Hotel Bellagio - In Vegas there is a struggle between hotel owners to offer not only luxury accommodation and casinos, but also other facilities. And the Bellagio Hotel is known worldwide for the dancing fountains in front, which offer an unforgettable show. Also here you will find a botanical garden with free admission, the largest chocolate fountain in the world and a theater built especially for Cirque du Soleil. Of course, this place is frequented by many enthusiasts poker, roulette or other games of chance. There are over 40 poker tables, but also a lot of roulette tables, blackjack or slot machines.
2. Mirage Volcano - And this is one of the symbols of Las Vegas. The spectacle of music, lights, color and special effects in this fountain mimics a volcano. It was created in 1989, but benefited from two renovations, the last in 2008. Through this "volcano", fireballs are thrown into the air at a height of about 4 meters, and the "lava" leaves the volcano. All this is accompanied by a soundtrack that matches the fixed.
3. Venetian Resort Las Vegas - This copy of Venice is also located on the Strip. Opened in 1997, this hotel offers tourists the opportunity to walk on gondola canals, admire Venetian architecture and painted artwork on the ceiling, as well as take pictures of the famous Rialto Bridge. There are often many musical performances in this area, but a Madame Tussauds wax museum is also open.
4. Stratosphere Tower - North of the Las Vegas Strip, Las Vegas Boulevard is the tallest observation tower in the area. At the top is a restaurant with a great view. Also, tourists have the opportunity to do here SkyJump and other elements that offer strong sensations such as Big Shot, Scream, X and Insanity.
5. Caesars Palace Complex - Considered by many people an architectural gem, this complex stands out with its 6 towers: Augustus, Centurion, Roman, Palace, Octavius and Forum. In addition, it is an ideal place if you like to eat well. Inclusive the famous chef Gordon Ramsay has a restaurant in this hotel. There are also 5 swimming pools and SPA and beauty centers.
6. Paris Las Vegas - Also on the Las Vegas Strip is this spectacular hotel, inspired, as the name suggests, in the French capital. Thus, the hotel's façade is inspired by the design of the Paris Opera and the Louvre Museum. There are also replicas of famous Parisian symbols, such as the Eiffel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe, La Fontaine de Mers and Le Theater des Arts. There is also a swimming pool on the roof of the hotel, which offers spectacular views.
7. Treasure Island - Another very spectacular place in Las Vegas is this Treasure Island, located right at the entrance to the Strip. The design is inspired by the world of Robinson Crusoe and here ships and pirates can be admired. You can also take a train ride, which takes you directly to the treasure island, where you will find pecans, roulette wheels, swimming pools, shopping areas, but also numerous restaurants.
8. The Flamingo Complex - It is inspired by two of the most popular tourist destinations in the US, Miami and South Beach. It is a center that emphasizes relaxation, so here you can enjoy an outdoor pool, wellness center, massage and much more. Numerous restaurants from various cultures are also available.
Is an expensive Las Vegas vacation?
Beyond the price of plane tickets, which may vary depending on the date on which the reservation is made, it must be said that Las Vegas is not such an expensive destination. A meal at a restaurant for one person starts at $ 12, while one at a fast food restaurant can cost as much as $ 7. A beer costs from $ 3, a coffee from $ 4, and a small bottle of juice or water starts at $ 1.5. A public transportation ticket costs $ 2.75.