You buy from eMAG, Fashion Days, elefant.ro, Libris.ro through our affiliate links and help finance the airlinestravel.ro site. It doesn't cost you anything extra, but it helps us to develop this project. Thank you!
Canceled or delayed flights? >>Claim compensation NOW<< for delayed or canceled flight and you can receive up to 600 € compensation!
HiSky announces 9 routes from Chisinau, from April 26
HiSky announces the launch of regular flights from Chisinau International Airport. The company will operate flights to 9 destinations in Europe and Asia: London, Dublin, Istanbul, Lisbon, Frankfurt, Paris, Tel Aviv, Moscow and St. Petersburg.
Prices start at only 39 euros and are already available on www.hisky.md and at partner agencies. Operation of regular HiSky flights will begin on April 26, as follows:
- Chisinau - Istanbul - from 39 euros (since April 26)
- Chisinau - Moscow - from 44 euros (since April 26)
- Chisinau - London - from 49 euros (since 27 April)
- Chisinau - Tel Aviv - from 69 euros (since April 28)
- Chisinau - Paris - from 59 euros (since April 28)
- Chisinau - Dublin - from 74 euros (since 28 April)
- Chisinau - St. Petersburg - from 44 euros (as of April 29)
- Chisinau - Lisbon - from 96 euros (as of April 29)
- Chisinau - Frankfurt - from 49 euros (as of May 1)
HiSky was certified as a Moldovan air operator in January 2021 (AOC number MD-025) and as a Romanian air operator in December 2020 (AOC number RO-074). HiSky provides passengers with tickets from Cluj, Iasi and Chisinau and will operate regular and charter flights to several major destinations in Europe, Asia and Africa. The services or any other information about HiSky can be consulted on the site www.hisky.aero.