DECISION no. 54 from 12.11.2020. The alert status in Romania will be extended by 30 days.
On November 12, 2020, the National Committee for Emergency Situations adopted Decision no. 54 on the proposal to extend the alert and the measures necessary to be applied during it to prevent and combat the effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
At the same time, it was approved Romania's yellow list of countries considered to be at high epidemiological risk, valid from 13 November 2020.
DECISION no. 54 from 12.11.2020
- Art.1 - It is proposed to extend the alert status throughout the national territory, for a period of 30 days, starting with 14.11.2020.
- Art.2 - The measures for prevention and control of infections generated by the SARS-CoV-2 virus, necessary to be adopted starting with 14.11.2020, in the current epidemiological context, are provided in Annex no. 1.
- Art.3 - (1) The list of countries / areas / territories of high epidemiological risk for which the quarantine measure on persons arriving in Romania from them, provided in Annex no. 2. (2) The exceptions from the quarantine measure provided in the Decision of the National Committee for Emergency Situations no. 36, as subsequently amended and supplemented, does not apply to persons arriving from Denmark.
- Art.4 - Art. 3, lit. o) of the CNSU Decision no. 36 of 21.07.2020 which will have the following content: o) members of diplomatic missions, consular offices, other diplomatic missions accredited in Bucharest and holders of diplomatic passports, based on reciprocity, staff assimilated to diplomatic staff, members of the Romanian Diplomatic and Consular Corps and holders of diplomatic and service passports, as well as their family members;
- Art.5 - This decision is communicated to all components of the National Emergency Management System, for implementation by order and administrative acts of their managers.
- Art.6 - Annexes 1 and 2 form an integral part of this decision.
Below you have all the Decision no. 54 from 12.11.2020Decision-CNSU-No-54 Schedule