In 2015, Boeing delivered 762 aircraft and received orders for 768
Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now!<< For the flight
delayed or canceled! You can be entitled to up to € 600.
Year 2015 was a good one for aviation. It was the safest year in aviation (16 accident with victims), more and more airlines have made a profit (TAROM still minus), aircraft manufacturers have launched new models and enjoyed record deliveries.
In 2015, Boeing delivered 762 aircraft and received orders for 768, the best in the company's history. Net orders received in 2015 were valued at 112.4 billion dollars (at list price). At the end of 2015, Boeing accounted for total orders for 5795 aircraft, ensuring a steady flow of deliveries over the coming years.
Boeing statistics at the end of 2015
|Airplane type||Gross orders||Net orders||deliveries||Remaining orders|
But 2015 did not mean only registered deliveries and orders. Boeing also scored some important milestones for the company:
- 5 airlines took possession of the first Boeing 787 Dreamliner: Oman Air, Scoot, American Airlines, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and Vietnam Airlines;
- The 100th Boeing 747-8i aircraft was delivered;
- It was introduced the first Boeing 737 MAX;
- FedEx placed the largest order for Boeing 767;
- Boeing has announced improvements to the new Boeing 777-300ER aircraft, which will reduce fuel consumption by 2%.
Passenger traffic is increasing and airlines are growing. We expect 2016 to be a very good year for commercial aviation.