KLM communicates flight information through Facebook Messenger
Since the beginning of April, the airline KLM introduced the option by which its passengers can get directly on Facebook messaging booking confirmation, boarding pass and flight status check.
Thus, KLM becomes the first airline in the world to expand its services available through Facebook Messenger. This way you can communicate more easily with KLM, with email, sms, Facebook.
Passengers with questions can contact the airline directly through Messenger. 200 agents are available 24 hours from 24, in 13 different languages, thus forming the world's largest social media team.
The Messenger service will be available to all KLM customers who book tickets through KLM.com. KLM has over 15 million fans on Facebook.
KLM on Facebook Messenger
- "The new Messenger service is a perfect complement to the KLM social strategy. We think we need to be where our customers are and therefore Facebook Messenger is a perfect choice.
- Our customers will feel more comfortable with the information provided through a more personal platform, such as Facebook Messenger.
- Last year we activated the Messenger button on our Facebook page, which allows customers to contact KLM directly through private messaging.
- The number of cases increased by 40%, which shows that our passengers appreciate this form of communication. We are now taking our customer service one step further, giving them the opportunity to receive all flight documents and relevant information in a single information through Messenger ”, said Pieter Elbers, President and CEO of KLM.
- "KLM has always been a company that is extremely connected to its passengers. We are characterized by empathy and we take great care in the experience of each individual passenger.
- Therefore, even through the Facebook page dedicated to Romanian fans - KLM Romania, we try to offer travel tips and answers to the problems of the people who contact us ”, said Alexandru Dobrescu, General Manager of Air France-KLM Romania.