KLM - Official partner of "Amsterdam 2013", the most important event of the year in the Netherlands
With over 200 aircraft and 171 destinations reached, KLM connects Amsterdam to important economic regions of the world. This year, a highlight for Amsterdam, the city enjoys the support of KLM, which has become an official sponsor of the event.
“KLM connects Amsterdam to the rest of the world through Schiphol Airport. Every year, 29 millions of passengers travel with KLM, and 9 million passengers choose Amsterdam as their destination. ”
, said Peter Hartman, President and CEO of KLM.
For almost a century, KLM has combined the innovative spirit, current knowledge and experience, using innovation to ensure a sustainable future. Amsterdam has set itself the goal of being the greenest metropolis in 2020, thus highlighting the important role that KLM plays in this process.
The 3 daily flights operated by KLM on the Bucharest-Amsterdam route offer tourists the opportunity to participate in one of the numerous events organized this year in Amsterdam, such as:
- The Dutch International Festival of Theater, Music, Dance, Opera, Film and Art (1-28 June 2013);
- 40 Anniversary of the Van Gogh Museum (2 June);
- Parade on the Amsterdam canals on the occasion of Amsterdam Gay Pride (3 August);
- KLM Dutch Open Golf Tournament (12-15 September);
- 125 years - Anniversary Concert at the Royal Concertgebouw Orchestra (3 November).