List of participants at BIAS 2018 - 10 edition
There are 17 days until the BIAS2018 powerd by Bucharest Airports & the Romanian Air Club. At the tenth edition of the Bucharest International Air Show & General Aviation Exhibition, hundreds of pilots and paratroopers and dozens of military and acrobatics aircraft will participate. A special edition is announced.
There are 17 days until the most anticipated aviation show in Romania - BIAS 2018. The event is organized by Bucharest Airports and the Romanian Air Club. An exceptional anniversary edition is announced, which will bring together hundreds of pilots and paratroopers. Dozens of military and acrobatics aircraft will evolve.
According to official information, those from TURKISH STARS are special guests at BIAS 2018. I could also admire them in other BIAS editions, from 2012 and 2015. At the 2015 edition, Theodora spoke with the first woman from Turkish Stars.
BIAS 2018 Invitations
THE FLYING BULLS (LOCKHEED P-38 "LIGHTNING", B-25J "MITCHELL", CHANCE VOUGHT F4U-4 "CORSAIR", T28 TROJAN, 2 x DORNIER ALPHA JETS & BO-105 helicopter)
ACROBATED IACARE & JURGIS KAIRYS
F18 - SPAIN
RED WHITE SPARKS - POLAND
- General Aviation Exhibition: 28 July
- Admission of the public to the BIAS is FREE!
- Public access is through ROMAERO
- Parking is not guaranteed!
- We recommend using public transportation (RATB lines 112, 131, 148, 149, 205, 261, 301, 304, 335, 605, as well as the RATB express lines 780, 783).