LOT Polish Airlines resumes international flights. See the list of destinations!
Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
LOT Polish Airlines will expand its network of routes with international flights, starting July 1. Passengers will be able to fly to European countries, including Germany, the Czech Republic, Belgium and Norway, as well as plan their holidays in Greece, Croatia, Bulgaria or Spain.
This year, July 1 will have a special significance for travel lovers and those who want to fly. On this day, LOT will resume its first regular international passenger flights, after a lockdown of over 3 months.
LOT Polish Airlines resumes international flights
The flight schedule for the first two weeks of July mainly includes flights to European countries and popular holiday destinations. The route network of 20 European cities includes:
- seven flights a week to Praguea, Duesseldorf, Vilnius and Budapest;
- six flights a week to Berlin;
- five flights a week to Vienna, Brussels and Kiev (Boryspil Airport);
- four flights a week to Amsterdam and Bucureşti;
- three flights a week to Barcelona, Tbilisi and Oslo;
- two flights a week to Split and Dubrovnik;
- one flight a week to Zadar, Podgorica, Corfu, Chania and Varna.
All international flights will be operated from Chopin Airport in Warsaw, the program being valid until July 14.
In addition, two connections from Budapest will return to the LOT network. The flights on the routes will be resumed Budapest - Varna and Budapest - Dubrovnik, operated once a week on weekends.
LOT will also maintain its existing schedule with over 30 domestic flights / day. Passengers will be able to travel from major Polish cities on international flights via Warsaw. Tickets for all connections are already available in the booking systems, including the website I lot.co.