Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
Lufthansa is preparing for the 2021 summer season. Announces 15 new destinations from its Frankfurt base.
Lufthansa is constantly expanding its business from its base in Frankfurt. For the 2021 summer season, Lufthansa is expanding its range of flights to tourist and leisure destinations.
15 new destinations are now available for booking in the Lufthansa system. The focus is on Greece (Corfu, Chania / Crete, Mykonos, Kos, Kavala / Thrace and Preveza / Peloponnese). Other attractive destinations in the program are: Spain (Jerez de la Frontera, Canary Islands and Tenerife), Egypt (Hurghada), Cyprus (Paphos), Croatia (Rijeka), Italy (Lamezia Terme), Tunisia (Djerba)) and Bulgaria (Varna ).
Lufthansa is preparing for the 2021 summer season.
Departure and arrival times of new destinations are ideal for tourists: departures from Frankfurt have been scheduled for early morning and return flights to the main metropolis of Frankfurt are scheduled in the evening. Under these conditions, tourists can enjoy days full of holidays.
In the summer season 2021, Lufthansa will allocate 5 additional aircraft to cover the 70 weekly connections to 29 tourist destinations, 15 more than in the same period last year. Everything is part of a tourism network development strategy, drawn up before the pandemic with the new coronavirus. Since July 2019, Lufthansa offers numerous tourist destinations from its bases in Germany.
Flights can be booked through the Lufthansa booking system. Given the COVID-19 pandemic, the German carrier also has a promotion. Tickets booked until 31 December 2020 can then be changed free of charge if the situation so requires in the summer season 2021. Additional costs may arise if, for example, the initial booking class is no longer available when you make a reservation at another or destination.
New Lufthansa holiday destinations in the summer of 2021
- Corfu (CFU) - two weekly flights - from April 4
- Chania (CHQ) - three flights a week - from April 1
- Djerba (DJE) - a weekly flight - from April 3
- Hurghada (HRG) - a weekly flight - from April 3
- Mykonos (JMK) - two weekly flights - from May 4
- Kos (KGS) - three weekly flights - from April 2
- Kavala (KVA) - two flights a week - from May 4
- Gran Canaria (LPA) - two weekly flights
- Paphos (PFO) - two weekly flights - from March 29
- Preveza (PVK) - two weekly flights - from May 2
- Rijeka (RJK) - a weekly flight - from May 8
- Lamezia Terme (SUF) - two weekly flights - from April 3
- Tenerife (TFS) - two weekly flights
- Varna (VAR) D- two weekly flights - from May 1
- Jerez de la Frontera (XRY) - two flights a week - from March 28