Lumiwings has put on sale flights for flights from Forli to Eastern Europe, including Craiova and Arad in Romania.
Company Lumiwings, specializing in charter flights and originating in Greece, will offer regular flights of to a hub in Forli, Emilia-Romagna in Italy, to destinations in Eastern Europe, including Romania.
From March 26, 2021, Lumiwings will operate flights from Forli to Eastern Europe with a Boeing 737-300, configured to carry 139 passengers in Economy Class. Among the destinations targeted: Prague in the Czech Republic, Craiova and Arad in Romania, Katowice and Lodz in Poland and Odessa in Ukraine.
In the summer season 2021, the destinations in the Mediterranean are also targeted: Trapani in Sicily, Kefalonia, Corfu, Santorini, Rodos and Heraklion in Greece. Flights will be gradually added throughout the summer with the arrival of the new Boeing 737 aircraft.
Summer program confirmed from the end of March to the end of October 2021:
From June, Katowice and Lodz will also be served by connecting flights through Forli from Trapani, Sicily.
- Forli-Prague-Forli: twice a week, Friday and Sunday;
- Forli-Katowice-Forli: twice a week, Monday and Friday;
- Forli-Lodz-Forli: twice a week, Tuesday and Saturday (from June);
- Perugia-Katowice-Perugia: twice a week, Monday and Friday (from June).
From June, Arad will also be served by connecting flights through Forli from Trapani, Sicily.
- Forli-Craiova-Forli: twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays (from 23 April 2021);
- Forli-Arad-Forli: twice a week, on Mondays and Fridays (from 23 April 2021);
- Pérugia-Arad-Perugia: twice a week, Monday and Friday (from 23 April 2021).
- Forli-Odessa-Forli: twice a week, Thursday and Sunday (since June)
- Perugia-Odessa-Perugia: twice a week, Thursday and Sunday (since June)
TAL Aviation Group is responsible for the distribution of Lumiwings services. " We are pleased to launch new services in the Czech Republic, Poland, Romania and Ukraine. Lumiwings is a young and dynamic airline, and our customers will find a friendly and professional approach to booking individual or group travel on Lumiwings flights through us. ", Said Nissim Sagis, commercial director of the TAL Aviation Group.
Now, if we look at the history of aviation, there have been such launches, but fewer and fewer have managed to be completed. Many airlines have promised flights from Italy to Romania, which you have never done before. It is hard to believe that this year, when the COVID-19 pandemic rules the planet, there will be flights from Italy to Craiova and Arad. We wish them clear skies and many flights, without restrictions.