OFFICIAL: Ryanair base in Bucharest was inaugurated
Today, 3 November 2016, Ryanair officially opened the base in Bucharest. 3 aircraft of the type were allocated Boeing 737-800 (EI-EFP - 7.3 years, EI-DPI - 9.8 years, EI-EKZ - 6.6 years).
Ryanair Base in Bucharest
Ryanair currently operates flights to 13 routes. The 4 new routes to Berlin, Bristol, Palermo and Timișoara, but also the increased frequencies for Brussels, Dublin and Milan, are part of the 2017 Bucharest Summer calendar. Ryanair estimates that it will carry 1.9 millions of passengers and will support 1,400 jobs at Bucharest Airport.
The 2017 Summer Calendar Bucharest will bring:
· 3 allocated aircraft (investment of 300 million);
· 4 new summer routes: Berlin (2 x day), Bristol (2 x week), Palermo (3 x week) & Timișoara (2 x day);
· More flights to: Brussels Charleroi (9 x week), Dublin (5 x week) & Milan Malpensa (daily);
· 13 routes in total;
· Over 100 of weekly flights;
· 1.9 million pa customers;
· 1,400 * jobs pa (* ACI studies confirm that up to 750 jobs associated with airport activities are supported by 1m passengers).
Customers must expect further improvements as part of the Ryanair program.Always Getting Better”, Which includes many other new routes, digital developments, new aircraft interiors and more discounted rates.