Olympus Lite (E-PL5) and mini (E-PM2) - two mirrorless cameras from the PEN series
Olympus Romania presented, along with F64.ro, availability of new mirrorless cameras from the PEN series - Olympus E-PM2 and Olympus E-PL5. The two new models use the Micro Four Thirds Live MOS sensor, rewarded for its outstanding performance, the sensor used on the top model OM-D E-M5.
The new PEN series cameras, Lite (E-PL5) and mini (E-PM2), combines the top sensor with TruePic VI image processor for super-fast focus through FAST AF technology. At the same time, both cameras incorporate a powerful image stabilizer, which ensures the clarity of recordings with any lens, 1NO filter Art, flu and wireless connection to social networks for the possibility of immediate publication of images through a smartphone. PEN Lite and PEN mini models are available in the basic kit package with M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm f / 3.5-5.6 IIR lens, flash and FlashAir card At the same time, they are compatible with all the available targets for OM-D.
The new models are compatible with 26 Micro Four Thirds lenses, 27 Four Thirds lenses and more than 500 other lenses (with adapter).
• New Live MOS sensor by 16.1 Megapixels for high resolution and excellent results in low light conditions
• Powerful TruePic VI image processor for shorter recovery time and excellent image quality (ISO25600 sensitivity when shooting)
• Ultra-efficient two-axis image stabilization, integrated into the body of the camera, for maximum clarity when shooting and shooting with any lens.
• Objective M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm (28-84mm *) 1: 3.5-5.6 IIR fast and quiet (for photos and movies).
• 1080 Full HD stereo shooting in purple format.
Easy to use
• FAST AF autofocus system and 3D continuous focus for improved object tracking capability.
• 3.0 "Foldable LCD Screen with 460,000 Points, Touch Control and Quick Response (E-PM2: 3.0 Fixed LCD Screen" with 460,000 Points Resolution).
• Interactive guide to Full HD shooting, shooting and P / S / M / A modes.
• “My set” settings that can be assigned to any symbol on the rotary knob (PEN Lite E-PL5 only).
• Mode selection using the touch screen instead of the rotary knob (PEN mini E-PM2 only)
• 12 Creative Art Filters for HD shooting and shooting, including the new Water Color, which can be combined with Art Filter effects including the new Monochrome
• Art Fade function available in HD Shooting mode - for switching from one Art Filter to another in an artistic way
• Bracketing Art Filters feature for recording multiple versions of the same subject using different Art Filters - with a single photo
• HDR Bracketing for recording a subject with five different exposures
• Live Bulb / Live Time function, updates the Live View image displayed on the monitor at preset intervals for long exposures.
• Attractive, compact design, with integral metallic finish
• Interchangeable grip for E-PL5, elegant grip for E-PM2
• Compatible with 26 Micro Four Thirds lenses, 27 Four Thirds lenses and more than 500 other lenses (with adapter)
• Compatible with Body Cap Lens 15mm 1: 8.0 with integrated barrier for dust protection
• High speed sequential shooting with 8cps
• SDXC ™ and Eye-Fi ™ compatible
• FlashAir ™ compatible for wirelessly connecting the camera to a smartphone, for seamless communication on social networks
• Free download of the software for iOS and Android, for editing and sharing images on social networks through a smartphone or computer.
• Optional PT-EP10 underwater housing for diving up to a depth of up to 45m (E-PL5 only)
Olympus E-PM2 is available in the basic kit package, with 14-42 mm lens, flash and FlashAir card, at the price of 3.299 euro, VAT included.
Olympus E-PL5, in basic kit kit with 14-42 mm lens, flash and FlashAir card, is available at the price of 3.799 euro, VAT included.