Otopeni International Airport (OTP) is in the top 10 airports least affected by canceled or delayed flights!
Recently published data from Hopper Inc, an online travel agency backed by Goldman, shows that Brussels Airport and Frankfurt International Airport have the highest number of delayed flights for July, while the latter also has the highest number of flights. canceled flights.
Also following the study conducted by Hopper Inc, it turned out that Otopeni International Airport (OTP) is in the top 10 airports least affected by canceled or delayed flights!
- Bergamo / Orio al Serio Airport (BGY), Bergamo, Italy - 3% delayed, 1% canceled
- Gran Canaria Airport (LPA), Gran Canaria, Spain - 8% delayed, 0,3% canceled
- Otopeni International Airport (OTP), Bucharest, Romania - 10% delayed, 1,7% canceled
- Dublin International Airport (DUB), Dublin, Ireland - 15% late, 1,6% canceled
- Fontanarossa Airport (CTA), Catania, Italy - 16% delayed, 1,1% canceled
- Adolfo Suarez-Barajas Airport (MAD), Madrid, Spain - 19% delayed, 0,4% canceled
- Alicante Airport (ALC), Alicante, Spain - 20% late, 3,4% canceled
- Marseille Airport (MRS), Marseille, France - 20% delayed, 2,0% canceled
- Orly Field Airport (ORY), Paris, France, 21% delayed, 1,2% canceled
- Malaga Airport (AGP), Malaga, Spain, 24% late, 3,3% canceled
Hopper Inc also advises travelers to avoid flying on weekends, as these are the busiest days at airports. It suggests that the best days to travel to / from European airports are Mondays and Tuesdays, being the days with the least crowded periods.