Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX7 available in Romania
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX7, the newest model in the premium range LUMIX G Digital Single Lens Mirrorless (DSLM), is available from this month also in the profile stores in Romania, with the launch that took place within the F64 store.
LUMIX DMC-GX7 is a premium camera in terms of style and quality. Along with the retro design, the camera offers users optimum image quality with the perfect balance between the Digital Live MOS sensor by 16 megapixels (MP) and the Venus Engine image processor, which allow users to achieve exceptionally good results even under conditions of low light. Vlad Eftenie tested the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX7 and wrote a detailed review on the F64 blog.
LUMIX DMC-GX7 delivers advanced image quality, even in low light environments; manual control of creative functions for free expression of personality through photos and videos; the world's first DSLM camera with Live View Finder (LVF) built-in with inclination up to 90 degrees, allowing you to get perfect frames at any angle.
Too many I cannot tell you, so I let you read the conclusions presented by Vlad!
- The device is light and robust, with increased ergonomics and maneuverability;
- Tilt viewfinder and touch screen, high definition are very attractive additions;
- Initialization, response to commands, writing on the card is done very quickly;
- Button controls with customizable functions meet immediate photographic needs, bringing a high degree of efficiency;
- Tuning is done very quickly and accurately;
- The electronic curtain induces a quasi-silent way of working;
- The images are clear, the textures keep their detail, the tones and the chromatic ranges are correctly solved, the multiple settings of the work variables, with visible result in real time, offer total flexibility;
- The exposure latitude is increased, the new sensor architecture, in tandem with the Venus engine successfully resolving strong contrast situations, with multiple options for various settings;
- Stabilization in the body is efficient and allows longer exposure times, by hand, with clear results, but inaccessible in filming mode;
- ISO values are usable in the range of 200-3200 without a noticeable decrease in image quality;
- High fidelity filming at a resolution of 1920 × 1080 AVCHD 50 frames / s, stereo;
- 22 creative ways of working, extremely diverse, including Panorama and HDR;
- Wifi and NFC connectivity with phone or tablet.
Buy Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX7
As far as I understand, the Panasonic LUMIX DMC-GX7 is compatible with a wide range of Panasonic / Olympus lenses.