Paris - Montreal with Boeing 787 Air France
Paris - Montreal, the first transatlantic route operated by Air France with the Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner.
The first flight on this route will be operated on 1 plus 2017. Connections to Montreal for Romanian passengers will be improved with the AF344 flight, thus having the possibility of a stop of only 3 hours in Paris.
Boeing 787 Air France
The best flight option between France and Quebec
For Air France and its passengers, the new Boeing 787 Dreamliner will come with many benefits:
- experimenting with the newest and most comfortable Business Class (30 seats), Premium Economy (21 seats) and Economy (225 seats) cabins;
- Wi-Fi on board;
- more space and comfort with the new Premium Economy seats;
- windows about 30% larger than those found in similar models;
- reduced fuel consumption by about 20% compared to previous generations of aircraft;
- significant reduction in CO2 emissions (approximately 20%) and noise emissions.
The advantages of traveling at Premium Economy Air France:
The new Boeing 787 uses one of the most modern technologies, giving passengers a comfortable onboard experience.
The Premium Economy Air France cabin, which comes installed on the new Dreamliner aircraft, benefits from:
- seats with an inclination of 130 °, for a better quality of sleep;
- wide chairs measuring 51 cm;
- the seat cushions and backrest are ergonomic;
- more space between the seats;
- “fixed-shell” structure, which fits perfectly with the private cabins, 4 rows with 21 seats.
In addition, those traveling in the Premium Economy will enjoy the following benefits:
- priority at check-in to avoid congestion (SkyPriority spaces can be found in more than 1.000 airports);
- 29 kg more for Economy Class luggage: 2 holdings of 23 kg hold and 18 kg for hand luggage;
- the Air France Press application offers passengers the opportunity to download newspapers and magazines;
- The Flying Blue loyalty program offers additional benefits to those who earn miles on flight routes.
Air France will receive the first Dreamliner from the fleet on 2 in December, when the plane will land at Charles de Gaulle International Airport, Paris. Boeing 787-9 F-HRBA will be the first for Air France and the 500 built by Boeing. On 8 November, the first Boeing 787-9 Air France operated the first flight.