TAROM operational program - domestic and international flights (repatriation) - 28 May 2020 - 16 June 2020
As you well know, regular - frequent flights from / to Romania are suspended until June 16, inclusive. The airlines canceled all scheduled flights on a frequent basis. But Blue Air and TAROM can operate "On Demand" / repatriation flights.
TAROM presented the operational program for the period May 28, 2020 - June 16, 2020. Below is the flight schedule and related schedule for domestic and international routes. We mention that the international flights are for repatriation with special status and are subject to the law GD 394/18 May 2020, annex 3, art. 4.
TAROM operational program - domestic and international flights
As you can see, many domestic flights will be operated in "W", such as Bucharest - Timisoara - Oradea - Bucharest or Bucharest - Suceava - Iasi - Bucharest.
Important notes for special regime external races:
• Each ticket includes a 10 kg hand luggage and a 23 kg hold baggage.
• The external flights, mentioned in the program, are operated under special conditions, under the incidence of GD 394/18 May 2020, annex 3, art. 4. and for these reasons, passengers who will be accepted on board aircraft must fall into the following categories:
o From Europe to Romania will be accepted only Romanian citizens who want repatriation according to art. 4, para. J.
o From Romania to Europe the following conditions are required:
- be nationals of the country of destination, or
- to be seasonal workers with employment contract according to art. 4, para. I or
- be workers in the transport sector, as set out in Annex 3, to the Communication on the implementation of green lanes, under the guidelines on border management measures, in order to protect the health and ensure the availability of essential goods and services - C (2020 1897 / 23.03.2020).
• Before making the flight, please observe the special travel conditions, which you can find here: https://www.tarom.ro/masuri-de-calatorie.
Tickets can be purchased on our website, www.tarom.ro, through the mobile application, Call Center TAROM (+4) 021.9361, (+4) 021.204.64.64, (+4) 021.303.44.00, (+4) 021.303.44.44, email: [email protected], or any TAROM agency in Bucharest!
Check-in is free, online or at the airport, but in the current epidemiological context, we advise all passengers to try to perform as many operations as possible online. You have to respect and measures applied at Henri Coanda International Airport Bucharest.