Recommendations for BIAS 2019 - do not miss the cap and water
We are separated a few hours from the big aviation show in Bucharest. BIAS 2019 will open its doors on 24 in August, starting at 09: 00. You can visit dozens of planes exposed to the ground and admire the evolutions of dozens of planes and helicopters in flight. You can analyze list of special guests from BIAS 2019. You can also consult BIAS 2019 program.
But don't forget to take care of yourself. From the experiences of previous editions, we have learned some lessons and have resulted in some very useful and practical recommendations for everyone who will come to BIAS.
Recommendations for BIAS 2019
• Wear sunglasses / hats, lightweight clothes, made of natural fibers, light colors.
• Drink at least 2 liters of water (mandatory) / fluids, without waiting for the thirst to appear. And even more so if the body demands it.
• Do not drink alcohol, not in excess. It promotes dehydration and diminishes the body's ability to fight against heat. Temperatures up to 24 are announced on August 35. Take great care!
• Avoid high caffeine drinks or sugar (carbonated soft drinks). Avoid excess coffee and energizers.
• Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun as much as possible. Look for shady places!
• For those who are passionate about photography, 5 recommendations for photographing aircraft at AIRSHOW
How about access to BIAS NOTHING, we recommend that you use public transportation, the RATB lines 112, 131, 148, 149, 205, 261, 301, 304, 335, 605, as well as the RATB express lines 780, 783, 784. This avoids the agglomerations in the region. No parking places are provided. ENTRY is FREE and is made through ROMAERO, from the Boulevard of the Airport.
We wish you a clear day of August 24, with many spectacular developments and no incidents.