Record for Cluj airport: 10 passengers in one day!
An absolute first for Cluj airport. On April 5, 2023, over 10.000 passengers chose to travel (from) Cluj International Airport.
Cluj International Airport continues to register significant increases in air passenger traffic. In the first quarter of 2023, no less than 600.000 passengers, up 6% compared to the first quarter of 2019, crossed the threshold of Cluj-Napoca airport. Compared to 2022, the increase in Q1 2023 is 80%.
Also, during May of this year, it is estimated to reach the threshold of 1 million passengers transported from the Cluj airport, one month earlier than the previous year.
List of destinations from Cluj
List of destinations to which you can fly from Cluj Napoca International Airport: Alicante, Barcelona, Bari, Basel Mulhouse Freiburg, Birmingham, Berlin Brandenburg, Brussels Charleroi, Bologna, Bucharest, Catania-Sicilia, Dortmund, Dublin, Eindhoven, Frankfurt-Hahn, Frankfurt – Main, Istanbul, Larnaca, London Luton, London Stansted, Lyon, Madrid, Malaga, Memmingen, Milan Bergamo, Munich, Naples, Nice, Nuremberg, Paris Beauvais, Rome Ciampino/ Fiumicino, Tel Aviv, Valencia, Warsaw, Venice-Treviso , Vienna, Zaragoza, Leeds, Malmo, Budapest, Perugia, Liverpool, Abu Dhabi and Malta;
In 2023, new routes will be inaugurated from Cluj:
- Antalya– from May 18, 2023, with 2 frequencies/week, Thursday and Sunday – Wizz Air
- Corfu – from June 12, 2023, flights operated by Wizz Air with 2 frequencies/week, Monday and Friday, until September 22, 2023
- Crete Chania – from June 13, 2023, flights operated by Wizz Air with 2 frequencies/week, Tuesday and Saturday, until September 23, 2023
- Palma de Mallorca - from June 14, 2023, flights operated by Wizz Air with 2 frequencies/week, on Wednesdays and Sundays, until September 24, 2023
- Zakynthos - from June 15, 2023, flights operated by Wizz Air with 2 frequencies/week, on Thursdays and Sundays, until September 23, 2023
- Constant - Air Connect, will operate from June 22, 2023 with 2 frequencies/week on Thursdays and Sundays until September 17, 2023.
In the summer season 2023, from/to Cluj-Napoca International Airport there will be flights operated by the following companies: TAROM, Wizz Air, RYANAIR, Turkish Airlines, HiSky, LOT Polish Airlines, Lufthansa, Air Connect, AeroExpress Regional.