Red Bull Air Race is back in 2014 (Abu Dhabi race video)
Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
Red Bull Air Race he returned to heaven. This year's World Championship will have 8 races organized in 7 countries, on 3 continents. The first stage took place in Abu Dhabi, between February 28 and March 1, 2014.
Race from Abu Dhabi
Calendar of races:
1. Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates - February 28 / March 01
2. Rovinj, Croatia - April 12/13
3. Putrajaya, Malaysia - May 17/18
4. Gdynia, Poland - July 26/27
5. Ascot, Great Britain - 16/17 August
6. Dallas / Fort Worth, United States of America - 6/7 September
7. Las Vegas, United States of America - 11/12 October
8. China - 1/02 November
The Red Bull Air Race competition was suspended during the 2011-2013 period, during which time the organizers worked on a new regulation, improved safety measures, came up with new technical improvements and brought this sport to another level.
Red Bull Air Race appeared in 2003 and is an aeronautical competition where competitors must fly through obstacles at the best possible time. The pilots fly individually against the stopwatch and have to make slalom between the pillars, which is not easy when it happens at 20-25 meters above the ground and at speeds above 370 Km / h.