RYANAIR announced the base in Venice Treviso and 18 new routes, from March 30, 2021.
Ryanair, the No. 1 airline in Europe, launched its new base in Venice Treviso on December 4. It will open on March 30, 2021. 2 modern aircraft from the Boeing 737 family will be allocated.
At the same time, RYANAIR will inaugurate 18 new routes, reaching to operate flights on 45 routes that connect Venice Treviso domestically and internationally with destinations from over 20 countries in Europe.
Ryanair will offer increased connectivity with the Veneto region at its 3 airports: Venice Marco Polo, Verona and Venice Treviso. There will be a total of 60 routes, which will provide over 3 million seats per year.
Veneto region in the summer season 2021 - RYANAIR flights
- The new base in Venice Treviso from March 30, 2021
- 2 airports - Venice Marco Polo and Verona
- 60 routes -15 domestic / 45 international
- 18 new routes
- Over 20 connected countries
- 60 new direct jobs
- Over 2.000 indirect jobs
RYANAIR flights in the summer season 2021 from the new base in Venice Treviso:
- 2 based aircraft (investment of 200 million USD) starting March 30, 2021
- 45 routes (6 domestic / 39 international),
- 18 new routes (3 domestic, 15 international), including routes to holiday and business destinations such as Alghero, Alicante, Frankfurt-Hahn, Paphos, Pescara, Riga, Tel Aviv, Thessaloniki, Trapani.
RYANAIR flights in summer season 2021 from Venice Marco Polo:
- 6 S21 routes (4 domestic / 2 international),
- Increase frequencies on 3 routes, including Barcelona (up to 10 flights a week), London Stansted (up to 19 flights a week) and Palermo (up to 12 flights a week).
RYANAIR flights in summer season 2021 from Verona airport:
- 9 S21 routes (5 domestic / 4 international),
- Increase frequencies on 2 routes, including Birmingham (up to 2 weekly flights) and Cagliari (up to 4 weekly flights).
To celebrate the opening of the first base in the Veneto region, RYANAIR has launched a promotion for flights to / from Venice Treviso, Venice Marco Polo and Verona, with fares available from just EUR 24,99. The promotion is valid until December 7, 2020.