Ryanair has summarized the operations in Bucharest
Record sales on Ryanair flights!
Ryanair, the airline Nr. Europe's 1 (based on the number of passengers carried), announced today (18 January) a record of advance bookings for Bucharest routes. The 2017 Summer Calendar includes a new route to Palermo (13 in total), 3 new services to Berlin, Bristol and Timisoara and more flights to Brussels, Dublin and Milan.
According to Ryanair estimates, the 13 summer season 2017 routes will bring over 1.9 millions of customers and support 1,400 jobs at Bucharest Airport.
Ryanair Base in Bucharest - 2017 Summer Season:
· NO aircraft allocated (an investment of 300m $);
· 1 new route: Palermo (3 flights / week);
· More flights to: Brussels Charleroi (9 x week), Dublin (5 x week) and Milan Malpensa (daily);
· 3 new summer services (compared to summer 2016): Berlin (12 x week), Bristol (2 x week), Timisoara (12 x week);
· NEVER route in total;
· 104 of flights weekly;
· 1.9m customers/year;
· 1,400 * places work / year.
Ryanair has reported record bookings on Bucharest routes. To mark this moment, Ryanair offers flights to 9.99 EURO / segment for travel between February and April.
But Ryanair's offer also includes 4.99 EURO rates / segment for Milan Bergamo, by 7.99 EURO / segment for Bologna, Brussels and Rome. For London, Berlin and Timisoara, rates start at 9.99 EURO / segment.
At the press conference held yesterday, Ryanair officials declared the target of the first place in Romania, in the next 5 years. In Europe, Ryanair is the airline with the largest number of passengers in 2016.
And 2017 is just beginning!