RYANAIR announces the expansion of operations in Rome Fiumicino: 3 aircraft allocated to the base and 6 new routes!
Delayed plane? Flight canceled? >>Claim compensation now<< for the flight
delayed or canceled! You can get up to € 600!
Ryanair, airline no. 1 in Italy, announced the addition of three additional aircraft to the Rome Fiumicino base. Thus, it can expand its operations with six new routes and over 65 weekly flights to a number of national and international destinations. This is an additional investment of $ 300 million, which will ensure greater connectivity to the region, playing a key role in the recovery of jobs and the local economy.
Ryanair maintains its commitment to Rome. RYANAIR operations in the summer of 2021 will include 78 routes from both airports in Rome and over 470 weekly flights. The low-cost airline is contributing to the recovery of the tourism sector, as the implementation of vaccination programs continues, and Europe will reopen in time for the summer holidays.
Ryanair operations for the summer of 2021 to / from Rome will include (Fiumicino and Ciampino):
- Up to 14 aircraft allocated to bases, including three additional aircraft based at Fiumicino in August;
- 78 routes in total (six domestic / 72 international);
- 11 new routes;
- Over 470 weekly flights from both airports;
- Connections with holiday destinations such as Malta and Rhodes, city breaks in Madrid and Porto, as well as national connections with Cagliari and Trapani.
Ryanair's extended operations for the summer of 2021 to / from Rome Fiumicino will include:
- Up to six aircraft allocated to the base, including three additional aircraft based since August - a $ 300 million investment;
- Up to 180 direct jobs and over 2.200 related jobs;
- 21 routes in total (four domestic / 17 international);
- Six new routes, all starting in August (Chania, Santorini, Liverpool, Tenerife, Fuerteventura, Zakynthos).
Passengers can book a well-deserved summer vacation by flying at the lowest fares and with the opportunity to take advantage of the "Zero Fees for Change of Flight" offer if travel plans should change.