Flights from Romania to France and Italy are resumed
On 22 June 2020, INSP Romania updated the list of countries in the green area, with a low risk of infection with the new coronavirus. In addition to the 17 countries on the list on 15 June, the following were added on 22 June: Italy, France, Ireland, Estonia, Finland.
Thus, if you return to Romania from one of the 22 countries (Italy, France, Ireland, Estonia, Finland, Austria, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Cyprus, Croatia, Switzerland, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Malta, Norway, Slovakia, Slovenia, and Hungary) you are no longer required to be quarantined / isolated.
And according to the law, starting with June 23, flights to the new countries that have entered the green zone can be resumed. Flights from Romania to destinations in France, Italy, Ireland, Finland are resumed. It also depends on the decision of the airlines.
Flights between Romania and France
- Bucharest - Paris CDG with Air France / TAROM
- Bucharest - Paris Beauvais with Wizz Air
- Bucharest - Nice with Wizz Air
- Bucharest - Lyon with Wizz Air
- Iasi - Paris Beauvais with Wizz Air
- Cluj - Paris Beauvais with Wizz Air
- Cluj - Lyon with Wizz Air
- Timisoara - Paris Beauvais with Wizz Air
- Craiova - Paris Beauvais with Wizz Air
Flights from Romania to Italy
- Bucharest - Alghero (Sardinia); Bari; Bologna; Catania (Sicily); Milan Bergamo; Naples; Pisa (Tuscany); Rome Ciampino; Turin; Venice Treviso with Wizz Air
- Timisoara - Bari; Bologna; Milan Bergamo; Rome Ciampino; Roma Fiumicino; Venice Treviso with Wizz Air
- Cluj - Bari; Bologna; Milan Bergamo; Rome Ciampino; Venice Treviso with Wizz Air
- Craiova - Bologna; Milan Bergamo; Rome Ciampino
- Iasi - Bologna; Catania (Sicily); Milan Bergamo; Rome Ciampino; Roma Fiumicino; Venice Treviso with Wizz Air
- Suceava - Bologna; Milan Bergamo; Rome Ciampino with Wizz Air
RYANAIR suspended all flights between Romania and Italy until July 18, according to the reservation system. It is possible that in the near future, RYANAIR will change the status of these flights. If changes occur, they will be communicated. Officially, RYANAIR will resume flights from Romania starting in July.
Air France has scheduled the first flight on the route Bucharest - Paris for today, June 23. After a long break and several postponements, the big day arrived.
Cluj Airport has announced the resumption of flights to destinations in Italy and France. These will be operated by Wizz Air.
For more information about flights, commercial actions, airline ticket purchases, we recommend that you contact the related airlines.
* The routes and flight schedule are set by the airline in accordance with the laws and restrictions imposed by the authorities.
** The AirlinesTravel website is not responsible for operational changes, flights or airline tickets.
*** The list of routes mentioned above is valid for June!