Spain has included all of Romania on the list of states / regions at risk. See the new travel conditions from Romania to Spain!
Starting with September 20, 2021, the entire territory of Romania was included by the Spanish authorities on the list of states / regions at risk. The updated list is in force from September 20, 2021, at 00:00, until September 26, 2021, at 24:00. Obviously, the validity of this list will be extended after this date.
Thus, all passengers embarking in Romania to Spain must present:
• European digital certificate COVID - options:
- the European digital COVID certificate attesting to the complete vaccination against COVID;
- the European digital COVID certificate attesting the post-COVID recovery;
- the European COVID digital certificate attesting to the negative result of a PCR test performed in the last 72 hours prior to the journey or the European digital certificate attesting to the negative result of an antigen test performed in the last 24 hours prior to the journey;
• Minors up to the age of 12 do not have to present the European digital COVID certificate, but for them the health form must be completed.
Acceptance of the commercial conditions for the purchase of airline tickets obliges passengers to comply with the boarding conditions imposed and communicated by the airlines before the flight. As these may vary from one airline to another, it is recommended that passengers consult the airline's boarding conditions prior to the journey.
All persons traveling to Spain by air or sea must complete, before making the trip, the health status form through the Spain Travel Health (SpTH) application or the website spth.gob.es.
If the passenger is a minor or a dependent, the form can be completed by the guardian, who will be responsible for the veracity of the information provided. After completing the form, a unique QR health code will be generated, which will have to be presented (digitally or on paper) at the health check performed at the airport / port of destination. If the form is signed from the application, it will appear in the "My trip" section, and the user will also receive a printable email.