TAP Portugal has transported 32 800 of passengers on the Bucharest - Lisbon route

TAP Portugal transported 32 800 of passengers on the Bucharest - Lisbon route

0 171

On 1 July 2013, TAP Portugal has celebrated 1 year since operating on the route Lisbon - Bucharest - Lisbon. Today he drew the line, and the results are very good. From 1 July 2012 to 30 June 2013, TAP transported 32 800 of passengers to and from Romania.

_MG_7080

70% of the passengers transported from Bucharest to Lisbon stopped in this wonderful city. The rest of 30% continued their trips to other destinations operated by TAP. 60% of the tickets were sold through agencies, 20% were in group - tour operator, 11% were corporate (not necessarily business) tickets, and 9% were tickets sold through the website. TAP Portugal achieved a BSP RO market share of 1.2%.

_MG_7084

It started with 3 weekly flights operated by Airbus A319 aircraft from 126 seats (15 seats to Business and 111 to Economy) and Airbus A320 from 155 seats (14 to Business and 141 to Economy). The degree of loading of the airplanes was very good, on average over 74% and even 90% in August 2012.

As I announced some time ago, TAP Portugal doubled weekly flights, between 1 June 2013 - 25 October 2013.

Below you can find the Lisbon - Bucharest - Lisbon flight schedule
TP722 - LIS 22: 45 - OTP 04: 45 - no Saturday
TP721 - OTP 05: 35 - LIS 08: 00 - no Sunday

In the winter season (26 October 2013 - 29 March 2014), TAP will operate 4 weekly flights on the Lisbon - Bucharest - Lisbon route, after the following program:

TP722 - LIS 10: 10 - OTP 16: 20 - Friday
TP721 - OTP 17: 05 - LIS 19: 35 - Friday

TP724 - LIS 21: 50 - OTP 04: 00 - Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday
TP723 - OTP 04: 50 - LIS 07: 20 - Monday, Thursday, Sunday

From 2014, TAP Portugal intends to fly daily on the Lisbon - Bucharest - Lisbon route. Objectives for 2013: 1.5% market share and doubling the number of passengers carried.

_MG_7090

During the press conference, Mr. Valentin Iordache, the Communications Director of the National Airports Company of Bucharest, handed over to David Jacinto, Sales Director of TAP Portugal Europe, the diploma for the fastest evolution of frequencies. Congratulations TAP Portugal for the performance!

The fare for a return ticket on the Bucharest - Lisbon route starts from 246 EUR, but they are limited in number on each flight.

Leave A Reply

Your email address Will not be published.

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.