Romanian Tourism Fair 25-28 February 2016 / Official opening on 25 February
Spring edition a Tourism Fair of Romania will be held at Romexpo between 25 and 28 February 2016 în Pavilions C1 - C6. The official opening will take place on Thursday, 25 February 2016, in the C3 Pavilion, starting at 11.00.
I also requested information about the airlines present at the Romanian Tourism Fair. TAROM and Blue Air will have independent stands, but we expect to see other airlines: AirBerlin, EL AL etc.
Tomorrow, 25 February 2016, will be the official opening. The following will participate: Mr. Mihai Daraban, the president of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania, a representative of the Presidential Administration, Mrs. Anca Pavel Nedea, the president of the National Tourism Authority, Mr. Aurelian Marin, the president of the National Association of Tourism Agencies, Mr. Nicu, President Nicu The Employers' Organization of Spa Tourism in Romania, Mr. Mohammad Murad, the president of the Federation of Employers of the Romanian Tourism, and Mr. Gabriel Zamfir, the executive chairman of the National Association of Rural, Ecological and Cultural Tourism.
The official opening program is as follows:
Time range: 11.00-12.00
• Introductory speech supported by Mr. Mihai Daraban, the president of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania;
• Speech supported by the representative of the Presidential Administration;
• Artistic moment supported by the National Folklore Ensemble "Transilvania";
• Speech supported by the lady Anca Pavel Nedea, president of the National Tourism Authority;
• Speech supported by Mr. Aurelian Marin, the president of the National Association of Tourism Agencies;
• Speech supported by Mr. Nicu Rădulescu, the president of the Patronal Organization of the Spa Tourism of Romania;
• Speech supported by Mr. Mohammad Murad, the president of the Federation of Romanian Tourism Employers;
• Speech supported by Mr. Gabriel Zamfir, the executive president of the National Association of Rural, Ecological and Cultural Tourism;
• Artistic moment supported by the Folkloric Ensemble "Junii Brasov";
• Mrs. Anca Pavel Nedea, president of ANT, and Mr. Mihai Daraban, president of CCIR, award the incoming activity.
Time range: 11.00-12.00
• The official tour of the Romanian Tourism Fair.
• Press conference organized by the National Tourism Authority at the ANT stand in the C3 Pavilion.
The events organized at each stand can be consulted on the official website of the fair, www.targuldeturism.ro, in the Related Events category.
The program of the Romanian Tourism Fair also includes a series of conferences for all those who work in this field, as well as visitors. Thursday, 25 February this year, the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Romania organizes from 12.00, in the Sala Bălcescu, the conference "Implications of legislative changes in the fiscal field for economic agents in the tourism sector and the hotel industry", Academy of Economic Studies through the Faculty of Business and Tourism invites the public to the seminar "Bucharest: time and space for tourism" and the Federation of Employers of Romanian Tourism organizes "Meeting of employers' organizations in tourism: FPTR, ANAT, ANTREC, OPTBR, FIHR".
On Friday, 26 February this year, the Patronal Organization of Spa Tourism of Romania (OPTBR) organizes the seminar with the theme "The seaside resorts are preparing for the European market" and the National Tourism Authority will hold the conference with the theme "Promoting the tourist destinations in Romania in the vision of the hoteliers".
The exhibitors will prepare daily, on the stage of the Tourism Fair, artistic events for the visitors present. Also, Romexpo together with ANAT, FPTR, OPTBR and ANTREC will organize during the 25-28 February 2016 the third edition of the "Tourism Exchange for specialists in the field".
The 285 exhibitors and co-exhibitors from companies from 15 countries will participate in the Romanian Tourism Fair: Albania, Bulgaria, Croatia, Egypt, Greece, Israel, Italy, Moldova, Palestine, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Turkey and Hungary, the occupied exhibition area being over 13.800 sqm.
In the C3 Pavilion, where the official opening will take place, the stands of the National Tourism Authority, ANAT, OPTBR, FPTR and ANTREC will be found. Also in C3, the native tourist areas will be represented by the County Councils: Alba, Brăila, Buzău, Cluj, Dâmboviţa, Maramureş, Mehedinţi, Neamt, Satu-Mare, the cities: Alba-Iulia, Amara, Cluj, Făgăraş, Mangalia, Piatra- Neamt, Poiana Braşov, Târgu-Neamţ, Techirghiol or Timişoara, and municipalities such as Poiana Campina (Prahova), Turia (Covasna), Molivisu (Brăila) and Miroslava (Iaşi).
The spring edition of the Romanian Tourism Fair will take place between February 25 and 28 in Pavilions C1 - C6. Visiting hours are from Thursday, February 25, to Saturday, February 27, from 10.00:18.00 to 28:10.00, and Sunday, February 16.00, from XNUMX:XNUMX to XNUMX:XNUMX. The price of an access ticket is 10 lei.